Chapter 2

I don't know why but I'm excited for this book as its my first ever book and two people are reading it so this is for the two of them I'm having this update I hope guys liking my book please please vote and comment.
~~~~~

Waiola's POV

Finally we got the message that Jordan has called the meeting.

All four of us reached outside the conference room. We were just deciding who'll be the one to knock the door as Jordan was a descipline loving guy.

But before we could decide, idiot Caden just knocked the door. All of us stood petrified at Caden's gesture and stared at him wide eyed.

"What?" He looked at us completely clueless of what he just did.

Jordan said, "Come in." In a calm and rather angry voice. Maybe he was like this since childhood. We just shook our heads and walked in.

"So you guys are the freshers out here?" He asked with a smile.

Shit maybe he's going to screw us or he's really very happy cause as far as we know Jordan never smiles.

"Yes" I replied stammering.

"Theres no need to be scared Miss Smith." He said.

I was quite shocked cause he's never been so polite. Ok fine he has been polite once during my interview but never after that.

"So today you are going to get your first ever mystery. It is very unusual you know." He said.

"W-what is unusual sir?" Caden asked.

"There is this island Mr.Woodley. It is really weird. Many many archeologists have been there since past 100 years but of course they never returned. That is unusual, Mr.Woodley." He said stressing the word "is".

Ok maybe Caden shouldn't have asked it but it was out of curiosity he couldn't help it. And now Jordan is being too rude.

"So what do you want to us to do to it." Sable asked.

"I haven't finished yet Miss Goulding." He continued. "So as I have said the people have never come back. It is an island known as the Mystic island. As the name itself says it, this island is really wierd. And the most wierd thing about it is that there's a treasure out there hidden somewhere which I want you people to find out. So if you guys dont mind please start packing your bags. Your airplane tickets will be sent at your tables soon. Your flight is tomorrow so as soon as you get your tickets you can go home. Also we've already applied for your visa you will recieve your passport with your tickets.Thank you leave. "

After Sable, Caden and Wade left I stayed back to talk to Jordan.

"Sir I wanted to ask you something, if you don't mind?" I said.

"Yes Miss Smith go on." He said with a smile.

"Sir the thing is why do you want us to go to that island if no one has ever returned back yet. I mean don't you think it's a bit risky for the freshers like us to go there alone without any elderly experienced person."

"I see no danger in you four going there. It is certain that you are scared but there definitely will be a experienced person with you who will guide you. And if anything happens you will have your mobile phones so that you can contact." He replied calmly.

Ok so maybe he wasn't that rude. He was a mixture of Dumbledore and Snape from Harry Potter.

"But sir what if there is no network on that island. I mean the way you described it its definitely a forest covered island." I said a bit worried.

"No need to worry you won't be alone there Miss Smith you'll have your cameras with you which will be connected to our head office just in case anything happens to you all it'll be captured on the camera and we will be able to send help for you."

"But sir if there is no network how will the camera be connected to the head office because it'll surely be connected through a satellite if there's no network how is it possible."

"Don't worry about that Miss Smith now get going and pack your bags you all are going to be there for a long time."

"How many days sir?" I asked absent minded.

"Till you solve the mystery. Now please if you don't mind I have other important work and best of luck for your mission."

"Thank you, sir."

After sometime we all recieved  a our tickets and passports and I left the office but, I don't know why I was worried that something bad is about to happen. I could sense it. But then I thought that my mind is playing games with me so I did not think much and headed home to pack my bags.

As this creepy island is somewhere near Africa I think I'll need shorts, scarfs, etc.

Fuck I need to go shopping.

I called up Sable as I wanted to go shopping. She picked up the phone after two rings.

"Hey what happened?" She said.

"Nothing I just need to buy some stuff will you go shopping with me?" I asked.

"Yup sure be ready at 5:00pm. I'll be there near your place."

"Alright. But where on Earth will we go?"

"Its your idea you should know." She said it teasing me.

"Ok lets see Brunswick?"

"Yea sure I'll be near your place soon, be ready."

"Yea."

And I hung up the phone.

Ok so now its 3:00pm so I can definitely take a nap for half an hour. Wow so basically then I'll have enough time to pack my stuff. Yea so I'm sleeping now. I thought.

So after having a debate with myself for 10mins I finally decided to sleep.
~~~~
End of the chapter.

I hope you guys liked the chapter please please vote and comment. I know they are a bit boring but trust me after chp3 its going to be super interesting. So you guys have to keep up with me and I mean it.