Chapter 7

Waiola's POV

I could not sleep the whole night 'cause I was really excited. I still managed to have some sleep for like two or three hours.

I really wanted to know about those glowing houses. Like damn when did this happen.

It was a beautiful sight of course! But when did technology progress so much. It definitely is not 2016.

As the sun was rising the neon glow of the houses was fading and turning to their original black colour.

After sometime we all got dressed so that we could get out of here and explore this island again.

"Guys, are you all ready?" Wade asked.

"Yes of course!" Sable exclaimed, excited to go out, of course.

"So let's go now." He said.

"Yeah." I said with enthusiasm.

"Guys but don't you think it's really weird, that all of a sudden the surroundings have changed so much. And on top of that there is no network out here. In fact my sim card is also not working. Like didn't you notice the change? Are you guys so dumb to even understand it?" Caden said furiously.

"What is it Caden? I know you are probably thinking that we have travelled through time and we are in future or some parallel universe. But let me tell you it is not possible. At least in 2016." Sable said emphasising her words.

"Alright guys even I and probably even Waiola must've thought about it for a moment but let's face the reality time travel not possible." Wade said.

"Yes I did think that and yeah it's not possible." I quickly said taking my stand against it.

"Or is it?" Caden said looking out of the window.

"What is that?" Sable quickly said.

We saw two kids entering something which was shaped like an aeroplane and it was hovering over the ground. It was shiny black in colour and blue light was being emitted below it.

"Let's go out and find out." I said.

We left our things inside the house and assuming that no would come here, as the place is dirty and hideous looking.

We walked for about twenty minutes and saw really weird people. They were dressed in dark colours and had worn dark shinny skinny pants and some sort of wierd t-shirt. Lemme tell you I'm totally judging them.

"Shall we ask them, where is the supermarket?" Sable came up with an idea.

"Yea sure why don't you ask them today's date?" Caden snapped.

"Actually not a bad idea." Sable said, a bit arrogantly.

"Yeah! Caden why don't you seriously go there and ask them what is today's date so that we'll have a clear idea. And this actually seems future to me now. Like people are so wierdly dressed. Like it's not even like our time, you know." I said.

"Well fine, I'll do it if you say so." Caden said, smiling. Wade gave him a death glare. Wade thought that I was on his side but this was not the time to pick sides. I really think we've time travelled.

"I didn't mean it that way Wade." He said laughing now.

"Better not." Wade said really annoyed.

Finally Caden spoke to a random stranger. The stranger was guy in his mid twenties. Caden sometimes surprises me with his socializing skills.

"Um.. sir if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" He said anxiously.

"Yea sure, you need any help?" The guy asked. Giving us weird looks. I won't blame him, we were dressed totally different than other people here.

"Actually can you tell us where is the supermarket?" He asked.

The guy was quite shocked by our question.

"Um.. you'll just have to hire a pod and then feed the place you want to go to." The man said.

"Thank you." Caden said and left.

"What the hell is a pod?" He asked us.

"Like we know." Wade said.

The guy returned with a confused look on his face. He walked up to us and said, "Excuse me, but I've seen you all somewhere."

I clearly do not remember coming at this place at all.

"Oh!" Caden said.

"Wait I remember seeing you in my grandfather's photo album, are you Caden Woodley?" He said.

We all were shocked, like this guy knew us and who was his father.

"Yes I am." Caden answered now scared.

"Well who is you grandfather?" I asked him.

"Oh! He is Wade Hynes." He replied quite proud of his father of course!

We all started laughing in unison. The poor guy was quite confused.

"What do you mean Wade Hynes is your grandfather?" Wade said quite serious. Not to mention he had turned red and was confused at his reply.

"Why can't he be my grandfather?" The guy was quite confused now.

"Cause I am Wade Hynes." Wade said.

"Oh! No wonder I know you all. So how did you get hold of a time machine." The guy said.

"Wait a sec if Wade is your dad then who's your grandmom." I asked him.

"Waiola Smith." He replied innocently. We all started laughing harder. This time I turned red.

"Ok so can someone tell me what's going on?" Sable said. "Like this is insane."

"Listen I just want to know how did you guys get a hold of time machine because now-a-days the people are quite careful about the time travel. You guys completely seem from past." He said now quite serious. We definitely have come in future.

"Ok which year are we in right now?" I asked him seriously.

"2080." He replied. "By the way I forgot to introduce myself as you all are from past and don't know me, of course, my name is Alan Hynes. It is not safe for you all to go around like this. If you don't mind I'm with my grandfather and grandmother right now would you all like to talk to them? They might help you." He said, politely.

"I think we should go with him." Sable said. We all quickly agreed.

Alan quickly hired an aeroplane shaped vehical aka pod, and typed in the address. We all headed towards an unknown place. Yet again, another adventure our way.

***

I know this chapter is quite surprising and weird like Wade and Waiola's son God. Lemme know if you guys liking this book by actually voting on it.

And please please comment below what you think about it.