Chapter 13

Sable's POV

"Will you take the pain of getting out of the bathroom, Caden? We all need to take a bath." I shouted.

"Calm down dear we also have another bathroom." The man with brown hair said.

"Well we haven't introduced ourselves yet." Said another guy entering the room with others.

"Well I suppose you all should leave we'll see you down, in the dining room during breakfast." I said sternly.

"As you say, miss." The guys left smirking.

"Will you leave the bathroom, Caden?" I shouted furiously.

"Calm the hell down Sable. Why on mother Earth are you always hyper? I am not going to sit there forever." He said finally leaving the bathroom.

"Oh really?" I said pushing him aside and entering it.

I just wanted to get myself cleaned the things I've seen and heard this morning were really shocking and surprising. I was just wondering how is it even possible that our ancestors are here in Africa, like what is this? And as far as I know we have been living in Britain since forever. Neither did my mom tell me anything about our ancestral property. Of course! She died while I was 7, but this is all really confusing. What is happening?

I think should quickly take a bath and leave. Maybe I am overthinking. I guess I'll ask everything about to Waiola's great Granny.

I left the bathroom after probably half an hour of thinking.

After getting dressed I finally went downstairs for breakfast it was almost 10:00am.

"Well, well look whose here." Said Waiola's great grandmother.

"Ok, so I think we should get started with the introduction." One of the guys said.

"I'm Wade Hynes, this is Waiola Smith as you know, that is Caden Woodley and thats Sable Goulding as you already know." Wade introduced, us to them.

"Well, I am Delilah Smith, this is Albert Woodley, that is Antonio Smith my husband, that is Andrew Goulding and this is Alison Hynes." Waiola's great grandmother introduced their side.

"Woah can you be a little slow?" Someone shouted.

We all ran towards the source of commotion. We thought it was one of the Mountbatten's who were trying to break in.

"Finally you guys are here. Now will you guys mind explaining?" Wade bursted on them.

"Well would you mind letting us breathe granddad. Honestly your older version is much better." Alan said, making faces.

"Oh! Don't you grandfather me." Wade said furiously.

"Shut up you two." Waiola said stopping them from fighting again.

"Wait you his grandfather?" Wade's great grandmother asked.

"That's another long story. We'll explain later." Caden said.

"Introducing them I would like to say, this is my and Waiola's grandson, Alan and this is Caden and Sable's grandson, Landon." Wade said.

"Grandma I'm hungry." Landon said to Sable.

"Don't call me grandma please. You guys can call us by our names its okay." Sable said getting annoyed.

After a huge breakfast we all went to the living room to discuss the plan.

"So now will you please take the pain of telling us the plan?" Wade asked.

"Why do you hate me so much. Like what the f*ck is your problem?" Alan asked getting pissed.