Chapter 15

Waiola's POV

The horses took us to the house as fast as they could.

We all entered the house and shut the door.

"Now what are we going to do?" Landon asked panicking.

"Woah are they dead, already?" I asked.

"Yes they are. That was their defence minister." Alison said.

"How are we going to escape, now?" Sable said.

"Are we going to fight them back or something?" Wade asked.

"Calm down. You people have already helped us a lot. You lot can go back to your time. We'll handle it on our own." Delilah said boldly.

"I agree with her. Now c'mon fast get into that machine or whatever that thing is get back to your time." Albert shouted.

I was going to argue on this but Wade held me back, indicating that this was the right thing to be done.

We all jumped into the time machine and went back to our time. We were in present now where the things had changed. We all were excited to see our parents again.

"Thank you so much for helping us. I don't know what would have happened to us without you guys." I said, thanking them all.

Someone walked from inside the room.

It was Nicolette.

"Oh my God! My sissy. I missed you sooooo much." Landon said, hugging Nicollette.

"I cannot believe you guys did it. You finished it you know." She said, smiling.

"Great! Now we'll be going back to London and never ever coming back here." Wade said. "By the way would you come back to meet us sometime?"

"Of course! We will." They said in unison.

"You guys don't know. This means so much to us." Caden said.

"I think we should get going now. Granddad must be waiting for us." Landon said, laughing.

"Oh! How I miss my normal fun-loving cool grandpa." Alan said laughing.

Wade apologized to him for being bossy. He said it was alright and it was normal for him.

They all hopped into the time machine and went back to their time.

"Now let's go back to London!" Sable said.

"Same here I am tired too." I said.

We all went near the sea and tried to make a wooden boat. Somehow we managed to make one. We hopped into it and went back from where we had started it.

***

Back in time.
Delilah's POV

"What are we going to do! They will probably kill us." Alison said, panicking.

"We'll fight them back." I said.

"Get to the highest point of this place and load the canons. We are going to end this." I said, trying to lead everyone.

"Call more troops, Antonio. Alison and I will take charge near the highest point and load canons. Andrew and Albert man the place." I said giving everyone some commands.

Antonio left with a horse to gather more troops.

"The war won't last for a long time their king is dead and they are fallen." Alison said.

We both quickly ran to the highest point and I shouted to everyone.

"Your king is dead you are already fallen. Either surrender yourself or suffer a great loss to mankind." Everyone was silent for a moment no one spoke.

Suddenly there was huge crowd rushing towards the place.

'Let the war begin,' someone shouted and everyone started attacking. The Mountbatten's troops were defeated badly. We had won the war.

It was a sign that they were still willing to fight both of us loaded the canons and fired them. That actually did the work. From behind them, Antonio attacked. They were doomed but still they were in large numbers and not ready to give up.

When the war was at pause and the Mountbatten's troops retreated to their camsite and I decided to cheat. I commanded the troops to destroy their campsite and if they don't go back they will be prisoners of war.

It did work, except their defence minister all were caught. They were put in the cell of our castle.

Everything was over and everyone was going to be happy now.

***
In present.
Waiola's POV.

I was going to see my mom after a long time I was super excited and nervous too.

We took the very next flight to London so there was not much longing.

Well all was good.

We settled ourselves in the aeroplane and headed back home.

***

After the long journey we were finally home. Wow what a relief. I was hoping that I won't be an empty home waiting for me but my parents sitting there.

"Who's that?" Someone called, from inside. It was a female voice, I was positive it was my mom.

"Its me Waiola." I said.

"Oh! Dear so you guys solved the mystery?" My mom said hugging me tight.

I was almost in tears. My dad walked out of the room.

"My daughter is a brave girl! Of course she solved it." He said, hugging me.

Well finally we got to see our parents.

The history is changed so is present now what awaits is future.

***
End of the story.