Chapter 12

Waiola's POV

It was early in the morning when someone knocked the door of the house quite hard.

I opened it and six people rushed in. Two of them were women, three of them were men and one was a baby. They all seemed to be like royal people. The men had armour on them and the women seemed royal.

Both the men were tall. One of them had dirt blonde hair and the other had dark brown hair. The three women had crowns on their head. The woman with the baby had blonde curly hair, emerald green eyes and some freckles across her face. The other two had similar jet black hair and one was having dark brown eyes the other had ocean blue eyes. I couldn't see the men's faces, since they were wearing a helmet.

"Who are you?" The man with dark brown hair asked removing his helmet.

"Um...... Well.." I did not know what to say. Luckily for my rescue Wade came rushing out of the room, following him everyone came out one by one from their rooms.

"We are refugees." Sable said quickly.

"Oh! But how did you get into our ancestral property?" The guy fired back with questions.

Before we could even answer the guy with blonde hair said, "Maybe they belong to the enemy troops we should kill them. I don't think it's safe for us to have refugees at our place."

"Woah woah... We don't belong to any troops due the war our houses were burned to the ground so we were searching for a place to stay and landed up here." Landon said, well he practically lied.

"We ain't buying it tell the truth. You don't even seem like you belong here." The man with brown hair said, pulling his sword.

"Ok guys I think we should tell them the truth." Caden shouted, now panicking. Why was this human so hyper. Honestly I hated him for this.

"Are you mad it'll just ruin our plan. We are here just to finish off the Jordan's family and then go back to our time." Wade said arrogantly.

Oh.... Shit did he just mention Jordan's family? Now we are probably dead. Sometimes I do think that Wade needs more brains than Caden.

"Ok fine will you all just shut up I am telling them the truth." I said furiously.

"See, I am Waiola Smith. I am the descendant of the Smith family. We are all here from future to kill the Mountbatten's. Because of this war that family has taken the oath that they'll kill every descendant of the Smith, Woodley, Goulding and Hynes family. So we are here to finish that family itself cause it'll be better for everyone." I sighed.

"What proof do you have that you belong to the royal family?" The man asked suspiciously.

"Umm... Which family do you belong to?" I asked him, now thinking it was dumb of me to tell him everything without knowing which family he belinged to.

"Goulding." The man replied proudly.

"Umm... I belong to the Goulding's." Sable said. She had a ring on her finger which was studed with ruby and was made of platinum. She showed the ring to her ancestors.

"Umm... This belonged to my father's mother, he had given it to me before his death and said that it is one the most precious things that belonged to our family and told me to keep it safe."

"And what was your father's name?" The lady said.

"Credence." Sable said.

"My God. She is one of our descendants. I cannot believe that Credence will be having such a beautiful and great daughter!" The lady exclaimed.