12. Sorry cant believe you anymore

"come over to my house" Ashley send Carol and Karen a text in their group chat.

"can't" Carol replied

"sorry something's came up" Karen texted

"c'mon guys" Ashley said. Still confuse why they ignore her.

"Can't you understand? we can't go please ask Veron and Chloe to come bruh..." Carol being so sarcastic. They actually can but they still mad about what Ashley did to them.

"Woah... chill guys!" Ashley send them a text.

"F**k you ! Bye!" Carol reply and leave the group chat.

Ashley still confused. "What is wrong with them. I didn't do anything wrong right?" She ask herself and saw Scott was watching at her. Scott smile and wave at her. She waves back and make a crying sign.
Scott then write something on a piece of paper. He write it largely. "Why?"
Ashley reply with a piece of paper. "My friends are ignoring me :("

"Which friend?" Scott reply.

"Ashley come down!"

"Ttyl my mom called me." Ashley go downstairs. Scott smile and lay down on his bed.

...
"Wow what are you doing here?" Ashley ask shocked.
"Let's date." Jack hand Ashley a bouquet of flowers.
Ashley think for awhile. She was thinking about Scott. 'Maybe Scott like Veronica.' She make her own thought. She accepted Jack's proposal and gets into Jack's car.
"Where are we going?" Ashley ask.
"The cafeteria near your house because your mom doesn't let me to bring you so faraway." He smile.
"Oh haha she did?" Ashley ask laughing.
Jack nodded.

As they arrived at the cafeteria Jack ask her to choose sit down at a couple seat and he'll go get the drinks. She sat down and playing her phone while waiting for Jack. She felt happy because it's her first date in her life. And now her feelings toward Jack's are growing. She then notice someone's get into the cafe.

It's Carol and Karen. "How dare they lied to me." She whispered to herself.

Carol and Karen chose a seat near them because their seat is near the counter and Jack's there. Of course Carol want to watch Jack.

As Jack got their drinks he walk straight to Ashley. Carol eyes just follows him wherever he goes and now her eyes was not on him but on the girl opposite him. She can't recognize Ashley because she was wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Hey put down the sunglasses. We're in the cafe. It's funny you know." Jack pull the sunglasses and Ashley throw her head to the window beside her. Jack was puzzled about what's got into Ashley but he just follow what she want. "Hey look at me." Jack said. "Wait the view here is just gold." Ashley said but still not moving her head. "Okay then just do whatever you wished." Jack rolled his eyes and sigh.
"Are you mad?" Ashley ask but still not moving her head and even her eyes it's like she's blind.
"I only ask you to look at me gosh." Jack said and hold Ashley's head and turn her head towards him. Ashley gasp and look at Jack into his eyes.
"Wow that's a naughty look." Jack said laughing and take a sip of his white coffee.
"Don't ever think about anything" Ashley said and laugh.

Carol then recognized it was Ashley and Carol tell Karen.
"Let's go back home."
"Why?" Karen ask.
"Look." Carol turn her head towards Jack and Ashley.
"Gosh that girl." Karen said and take her hand back and Carol's hand.

"I hate her, she's such a fake friend" Karen said to Carol.
"I know right." Carol agreed with Karen. And start driving.

After a long chat Jack sends Ashley back home. "Bye." Jack waves at Ashley.
Ashley waves at Jack back and gets into her house.

"How's your date ?" Mrs. Taylor smirk and ask Ashley. "It's a typical date." She said smiling. "How do you know what's a typical date? You never date before." Mrs. Taylor laugh.
"Gosh I've seen them in the tv." Ashley replied and quickly go upstairs.

She peek at Scott and Scott was sleeping. She shakes her head and close the curtain.

...
"Where are you going yesterday?" Scott approaches Ashley as she was getting into the car.
"Hey I'm going to school. Let's talk at the school okay. See ya." Ashley close the door.
Scott knocks on the window. "Give me a ride." He said.
"Come in." She help Scott to get into the car.
Mrs. Taylor lock the house and walk towards the car. "Who's this?" Mrs. Taylor ask Ashley as she saw Scott also in the car and sit beside Ashley in the backseat. "This is Scott. He's my friend. And Scott this is my mom." Ashley introduce them to each other. "Okay let's go to school vroom vroom." Mrs. Taylor make a joke to make the morning not to gray. Ashley and Scott smile and shake their head.

As they arrived at the school Ashley quickly go out from the car and help Scott. Carol and Karen also arrived at that time.

"Look at that slut." Carol elbows Karen.
"I know right Urgh." Karen rolled her eyes.

Ashley saw them and wave at them. Scott beside her just looking at her.
They don't reply Ashley's hand wave and just walk into the school.

They arrived in the class and Ashley walk straight to Carol and Karen's place. "Why are you ignoring me?" Ashley ask.
"Please ask yourself." Carol said loudly and it's caught Veronica's attention.
"Hey how dare you raise your voice at my friend." She scold Carol.
"Shut up V it's not your problem." Karen raise her voice to Veronica.
Veronica pull Ashley to their place.

"Ignore them. They not deserve your kindness." Veronica said and Chloe just nodded.
Ashley smile and nod.

After school Ashley approached Carol and Karen. "Hey let's go back together." She said.
"Sorry we can't." Karen said and look at Carol. She know how mad Carol was right now.
"Why? We can go to the cafe or shopping after school." Ashley said and smile.
"Sorry but we can't trust you anymore." Karen said.
"Why?" Ashley ask confused
"We just can't. Bye." Karen said and pull Carol to the bus stop.

Ashley just look at them sadly and go to the pavement outside the school and wait for her mom.