5. A day with Scott

Ashley put her letter in Scott's locker. She was tiptoeing and wearing a hoodie because she don't want anyone to caught her. Because Ashley was late to school. Meanwhile Scott was late too. Everyone was in the class now except Ashley and Scott. While Ashley open Scott's locker  she was too focusing on it so she doesn't know that there was someone who was watching her.
Scott was hiding behind a wall after he saw Ashley at his locker. He looks mad. "Why the heck was that girl at my locker. Is she stealing something?" He monologues. He waits for Ashley to go. As soon as he saw Ashley going to the class, he quickly walk to his locker. There's nothing missing. It's just a letter. His secret admire's letter. 
"Is she the secret admire?" He said and take the letter out. "No no no" he shakes his head.
He then walk to to the class and saw Ashley was standing beside the girl that's sitting on her sit. He look at the girl's face. It's Veronica.
"Look my baby's late. So do this slut." Veronica points at Ashley and laugh. Ashley looks very messed up. "Are you here to make fun of me?" Ashley ask her with her soft voice. "Huh? You're just a new girl. You need to be alone while your friends not around. You don't deserve here." Chloe laugh. And Veronica was smirking. "Cut it off!" Scott shout. Veronica was shock and look at Scott. She stand and walk slowly towards Scott. Her fingers playing around Scott's chest. "Tell her that she's not deserve you." Veronica whispers at Scott's ear. Scott brushed her hand off and go to Ashley and grab her hand. Ashley just follow him without saying anything.

"What are you doing? " Ashley ask as soon as they went out the class. "Just shut up and thank me can you?" He said. He takes out the letter and show Ashley. "You know from whom this letter was?" Scott ask Ashley and Ashley just shakes her head. "I'm sorry can I see what's in there ?" She ask Scott. "You can't." Scott pull the letter and put them in his pocket. Ashley was smiling. "So it's from your secret admire huh?" Ashley elbows Scott. "Shut up." He said. "So do you know who's her?" She ask. Scott nods and say "Of course I do." And making his cute face. They look like they're close here. Ashley just laugh.

"Go to your class now!" Mr. Beaumont shout from afar. Both of them shocked and run to their class. Ashley sits at Carol's seat because her seat has stolen by Veronica. She takes out her notepad and write.

'Dear crush, you caught me.' She then put it in her hoodie's pocket. Scott was watching her from afar. He had an instinct that it was Ashley of all the time. He saw what's in the notepad says because he walk pass Ashley when Ashley was writing them. All he need to do for the confirmation was look at his locker after school and check if there's any note pad says what's Ashley wrote.

After school, Veronica approach Scott and hold his arms. Scott pull his arm and walk to his locker. "Yes." He smile and take the notepad. He smile until his teeth are showing. He never got so excited like this. Even he doesn't notice that he was excited. Ashley was standing at her locker and act like she don't see Scott. She was smiling too. She was excited when he saw Scott was smiling after he take out her notepad. "I need to act normal." She said to herself.
"Babe why are you so excited ?" Veronica hug Scott's back. "Go away." He wiggle his body and letting Veronica's hands around his body go. Ashley was looking at them. Scott notice Ashley from afar and run towards Ashley. "As I said, I'm hers." Scott put his arm around Ashley's neck.
"Urgh this girl is gross." Veronica said and rolled her eyes. Ashley was smiling and say "let's go home baby." She let off Scott's hand from her neck and hold his hand and start to walk. "Stop !" Veronica stops them.
"What?" Scott turns around. Ashley was smiling while Scott turns around so he don't see that she was too happy. Veronica kiss Scott's lips. "Don't steal my boy." Ashley hold Scott's face and close her eyes. She start kissing him. It was her first kiss but she doesn't care. That's how she taking advantage to kiss Scott. Scott just stand still. And Ashley let go her lips from him. Veronica looks mad and push Ashley hard until Ashley falls down.
"Watch you manners." Scott shout and help Ashley. Ashley's ankle was sprained. He carry Ashley to his car. "Hey you're good at acting." He's laughing. "Thanks." Ashley smile. He was still mad at Ashley actually but he don't know why he can't control his expression in front of Ashley. He keeps driving. He actually know that Ashley was his neighbor but he just make like he don't know. "Do you know where's my house?" Ashley ask him as he keep driving like he know. "Nope where's your house?" Ashley tell the address and Scott nod his head. After he sends Ashley off he park his car at the house beside Ashley's. Ashley was smiling. She actually don't sprained her ankle. It's just one of the acting so that Scott will hold her.
She was laying on her bed meanwhile Scott is peeking Ashley from his bedroom. Well that's the only view he had. And close his curtains.

"Dear crush,
I was so happy that you now be friend with Ashley."
Ashley rolls it and put in her school bag.