2. Scott's letter

Scott walks into the convenience store to buy some chocolate for himself and bumped into Ashley. He don't really recognize Ashley because it's late at night and he's quite sleepy but Ashley can't stand still. Ashley notice Scott and start to action. She walk passed Scott and drop her wallet. Scott just ignore her. She want Scott to notice her so she go back and walk in front of Scott. But still, Scott just ignore her. Ashley then drop herself in front of Scott but there's a man who helps her and not Scott.
She give up and just go and queue at the counter.
She just stare at Scott and give the person behind her to pay first. Actually she only wants Scott to notice her. She then saw Scott grab a bottle of soda and she quickly run beside Scott and take the same soda as Scott but she purposely drop it. Scott notice the dropped soda so he wants to take it. She was smiling while Scott's was bending to take her bottle. But sadly Scott just give it to her and go to the counter and queue up. She quickly following Scott and queue up behind Scott.

Suddenly there's a tall boy who accidentally push Ashley and Ashley accidentally hug Scott.
"What the heck." Scott turns around.
"I'm sorry." Ashley just looked down and not able to look at Scott's face because she was scared.
Scott just turn back and pay because it's his turn.

"Urgh it's the first mistake I've done. I just hugged him. I thought he'd like it like other dramas. When a person accidentally drop something they'll fall in love with each other. But not for Scott. He's cold." Ashley walks to her house and throw the bottle on her bed. She then fells asleep with a thousand thoughts of Scott.

...
"Forget about last night" that was the first thing that came up on her head as she wakes up. She start to get ready with her cool outfits. Today she wear pink oversized hoodie with ripped jeans and a pink cap that had a banana embroidered on it. The shoes, she choose her pink slipped on shoe because she's more comfortable with it. Then she's done. Mrs. Taylor sends her to school.

"Omg" she was shocked because she just saw Scott. She was so nervous. After Scott left she quickly walk towards Scott's locker and put the letter in it. Then she go to the class. She sit beside Chloe and Chloe still ignores her. She then just put her head on the table and playing her pencil.

"Hey, I like your outfit" Scott was standing in front of her. Her stomach was full of butterflies. Her face starting to feel hot. She smile "thanks." She said not looking at Scott's face. "Okay I wanna go to Mrs. Sharon's office wanna come with me?" He ask Ashley. Of course she want. "Why are you ask me to go with you?" She ask smiling at Scott. "Because you need to take you revision book at her desk. Remember?" He said and staring at his watch. "Oh yeah, let's go." She said embarrass-ly . How come she forgot about the revision book. What a goofy.

As they walk together to Mrs. Sharon's desk, Ashley accidentally stepped on Scott's shoe. "I'm sorry" she said.
"Um it's okay." Scott reply. He was so mad because it's the shoe that his mom gave when he's 15. His mom's died of Leukemia cancer. So he was a bit sensitive of what's his mom's gave him. Ashley doesn't have any idea about how mad Scott's are. And she thinks that it's not really a big deal.

As they go back to the class, Carol approaches Ashley. "Wow, look how fast you started." Carol smirk at her. "What?!" She smile and hold her cheeks with her two hands. Karen then say. "Hey I dare you to go to Scott's place and say I love you to him." "What the heck?" Ashley laugh and start taking out her book and start writing.

'Dear Crush,
If you remember, we met at the convenience store yesterday. I was so annoying and I know it. I'm sorry okay? And you look very handsome today thanks for today.'

She ripped it from the book and start rolling it. She ask Mrs.sharon to go out for awhile and Mrs Sharon agreed. She go out and straight go to Scott's locker. She slipped down the letter in the locker's door. And go straight back to the class.

As the bell rang, all of the students were back home but Ashley wait at the locker, or specifically Scott's locker. She saw Scott takes out two letters, the letters that she wrote for him. Scott reads it on the spot and smile. So she thinks that it was a good start for her.

Scott went back home and go straight to his room. He placed the letters on his desk in his bedroom beside his MacBook. Then he lying on his bed. He was thinking about the girl who gave him the letters. "This girl was so childish." He said to himself and smile. He close his eyes and take his evening nap.