7. Bad day

"Hey, you know that I didn't mean it right? I'm just joking." Scott ask Ashley. "Just forget about it." Ashley replied and take her bag and walk quickly out from the detention room.

"You okay?" Carol ask Ashley as soon as Ashley sits beside her. "Yea, its true that I only had 1% chance to steal Scott from the bitch behind me." She rolls her eyes and put her face on the table. "Why?"
Carol ask her and lean her head on Her table and stare at Ashley. "Mr. Nelson asked that if we're a couple or not. I thought he'll defend me like I do In front of Veronica but yea of course he didn't. And he said that he didn't mean it after the detention period ends." Ashley still plant her head on her arms on the table. "He said that he didn't mean it ?" Carol ask Ashley and widened her eyes. Ashley nods. "Mmhmm"
"I think he likes you. Why is he very concern about your feelings? He'll not saying anything like apologizing or something after he say something that'll hurt that person. It means that he likes you." Carol being so excited and didn't notice that she being so noisy until Veronica at the back cam heard her. "Hahaha look the slut's friend also look like a slut. Jokes on both of you." Veronica laugh. "You guys have broke up. Please don't disturb Scott anymore." Ashley scold Veronica.
"Whoops whoops Dramaaaa..." Hayden beat Scott and ask Scott to look at Veronica and Ashley. Scott look at them and just focus on their conversation.
"Hey, new kid! Please watch your manners. You don't deserve Scott okay. So get lost." Veronica said and poke Ashley's shoulder. "I don't deserve Scott? Huh, what the fuck are you talking about." Ashley said and crossed her arms.

"Wow that new kid was hot." Hayden whispering to Scott. "Just shut up can you?" Scott pinch Hayden's arm. "Ouch !" He rub his arm.

"Wow, look how rude this kid is. Look guys do you like her being here? I think she just bring us a moody and uncomfortable vibes. Let's make her get out from this school." Veronica said out loud and the whole class just sit in silence. "You're such a coward. Do you really need to include the whole class to fight with me? Haha shame on you." Ashley raise her voice continues with her mean laugh.

The guys at the back was clapping for Ashley and laughing except for Scott.

Veronica just being silent for minutes. "So it means that Scott's mine?" Ashley ask her and laugh. If Scott doesn't used her she will not able to fight like this because she just a nerd girl. She also don't want Scott to know that she likes him. She do it on Scott's sake.

"Okay guys ! Attention!" Hayden clap his hand and stand on the chair. "Lets Scott be the judge and makes the choice. Drum!" Hayden point at his friend and one of the guy at the back makes the drum sound and everyone was watching at Scott with hopes.
Scott then stand up . "I'll choose Veronica." Scott said and look at Ashley. Ashley was clapping her hand and smile but not a happy smile a saddest smile. She was smiling but her tears drop. She turns around and take out a notepad. Veronica was so happy and laugh at Ashley and everyone cheers on her.

'Dear crush,
Thanks a lot for today. Thanks for choosing Veronica instead of Ashley. She was happy that you'll never use her anymore. She said she's free now. She was very happy. Thanks a lot. And bye ;)'

Ashley just go out and stick the notepad in Scott's door. As soon as Ashley's back into the class. The teacher come. "Hey guys what's up with the chaos." The teacher ask. "Nothing. We're just laughing on Ashley's jokes. It's so funny. Hahaha." Veronica points at Ashley. "I see. Okay let's start our lesson now."

...
Ashley's back home early today. She doesn't wait for Scott to notice her letter anymore because she thinks it was the last letter she'd give him.

Scott run to his locker and check the letter. His tear drops. He never cry for a girl. The last time he cried was when he was thinking about his mother. He don't know why is he being so sad. Then, Veronica approach him. "What's up babe. Ashley was funny right?" She laugh and hugs Scott's arm. Scott just let her be. He just nod. "I'm sorry I need to go back home now." Scott said and runs back home. Veronica just watching him and smile.

Ashley was laying on her bed and taking a nap because she want to forget of what's happened today.
Scott's home and quickly run upstairs. The first thing he do was checking on Ashley. He saw Ashley was on her bed so he was a bit relieved. He then sit and start writing.

'Dear crush,
I'm sorry for yesterday. Scott was a bitch and I know that. How dare he makes you like that. Remember I'll always stay by your side but I thought you'll hate me so much now but if you still mad at Scott just remember what he said at the detention room. He didn't mean it. And please forgive him although I know it's hard.'

'Dear secret admire,
Are you sure that Ashley was happy right now? If she do then it's okay. I just feel bad that I chose Veronica instead of her. But I didn't choose her on purpose okay. You need to understand that.'

He fold the papers and put it in his backpack.