9. Welcome Jack!

"Hey Ashley, did your best friend tells you?" Scott go to Ashley's place at the class. "About what?" She ask. Carol and Karen just stare at him. "That I wanted to send you back everyday starting from today." Scott says. Ashley smiles a bit. "Yea she have told me that but why?" Ashley ask him with a cute smile. "Because I'm worried. No, I mean I'm just, we're neighbors so it's not a big deal that I want to send you to your home right?" Scott was gulping because he don't know why does he feels too awkward when he talk to Ashley. "Okay then." Ashley said.

"So you had a best friend now?" Carol ask. "Nah it's just my character in his letter. I'm scared if he knows that it was me so I pretended to be my best friend." Ashley laughs. Karen smile and the teacher comes in.

...
After school, Ashley was waiting at Scott's car. She just stand beside the car waiting for Scott. Scott was with Veronica and Veronica saw her. "Hey, do you think that Scott will send you back home. Are you a beggar or what?" Veronica shout at Ashley from afar. There's some kids who passed by watching at Ashley. "I'm sorry. I think I've mistaken my mom's car haha sorry." She said and left. Scott just shut his mouth and watch the scene. He can't say anything because if he defend Ashley, Veronica will be so wild and could harm Ashley. He don't want Ashley in pain because of him. Ashley text her mother and wait for her mother to come to pick her up like always.

Scott have send a letter at Ashley's locker before he going back home. After Veronica left. But Ashley doesn't know that. Since her mom being so late so she was going to her locker to take her notebook. But as she walk there he saw a boy was opening her locker. It is Jack "Hey what are you doing!" Ashley shouted and startled him. "Um I'm sorry. I might mistaken by locker with you haha." He laugh awkwardly and runaway.

Jack actually wanted to send her a cute box which full of chocolates but his plan doesn't went well after he got caught by Ashley. So he just go back home.

Ashley felt there's something fishy about him so she open her locker and take her notebook and a letter fell down. She took it and read.

'Dear crush,
I hope we're feeling the same feelings. Because i actually know that you liked Scott. It really makes me happy. Thanks for loving Scott. You'll be the luckiest person soon enough.'

'Wow' Ashley felt awkward and doesn't really thought that it was Jack all of this time. She doesn't know that the letter is actually from Scott. And then her mom arrived.

"I'm sorry that I'm late hon." Her mom kissed her forehead. "It's okay." As she arrived home. She run upstairs and peek Scott. Scott was sitting at his studying desk. "Scott was being so hardworking lately but he never finish any assignment in class. So what's he writing?" She ask herself. She shakes her head and start writing.

'Dear crush,
I've got a secret admire too. Haha. He was cute but I don't know why i still like you. It's funny that I'm still into you and not him.'

She rolls it and put it in her bag. She then going bath because she was sweating and stink.

After that she grab her phone and text Carol and Karen. "Hey come over." They just said okay and arrived at Ashley's house.
"Show us !!" Carol said. "Show what?" Ashley ask. "The thing you wanna show us." Karen said. "Oh yeah!!" Ashley laugh. She take the letter that she thought Jack gave her. "Look at this letter." Ashley said. "Okay? So you wanna tell us it's from Scott?" Karen ask her and Carol look at Ashley. "No!" Ashley said and smile. "Faster tell us." Carol said. "It's from Jack !" She said excitedly. "What? I mean Jack?" Karen said and frown. "Yeah !" Ashley said excitedly. "Oh. Haha I need to go home now." Carol said slowly. "What! It still early though. Why?" Ashley ask. And Karen just remembered that Carol likes Jack a lot. "Oh my gosh." Karen said slowly that no one heard her.

"I need water." Carol said and go downstairs alone.

"Omg I forgot to say to you that Carol like Jack." Karen whispered to Ashley. Ashley was covering her mouth. "I'm sorry." She said. "No it's not your fault." Karen said.

As Carol upstairs she rolled eyes to Ashley and sit on the floor beside Karen. "Hey, do you know that Jack Folley was good at Spanish?" Karen said to Ashley to make it's not the Jack that Carol liked. The Jack that Carol like and Ashley was talking about is the same which is Jack Thompson "Oh really wow hahaha." Ashley laugh. Carol thought it was true and join them laughing. Karen smile at Ashley.

"Who's that guy?" Carol points at Scott's room. "Why?" Ashley ask them. They only know that Scott was her neighbor but don't know that their house was too close. "That guy was watching at us so so so many freaking times. I think you need to move because your house was near psycho." Carol said and look at him. "Hey dummies, it was Scott." Ashley laugh. Karen and Carol shocked and laugh. They both go to the window and look at Scott. Scott was laying on his bed.
"You didn't tell me that you lived beside Scott's" Karen ask. "You guys never ask." Ashley said and take out a piece of paper. "What are you doing? Writing letters for Scott again after you've dumped by him?" Carol ask with a tiring face. "Shhh.." Karen hush her. They then just playing their phone on Ashley's bed and Ashley was busy writing down the letter.

'Dear crush,
Please please please don't give me any fake hopes anymore. I don't like it. You know how painful it is to swallow it by myself? Of course you don't know because you're only focusing on Veronica. Please don't disturb Ashley anymore. You asked her to wait for you after school and what does she gets? Veronica? Embarrassment? Haha. You think it's funny to make fun of her? You've tortured her everyday. Thanks Scott.'

She drop a tear on the letter. Carol notice her was crying. She patted her back. "It's okay you have us." Karen said. "I love you guys." They're making a group hug and Carol and Karen went back home. Ashley then go upstairs and quickly go to the window and peek what's Scott's doing. Scott was watching at her. He waves at her and smile. Ashley's heart beats fast and getting nervous. She quickly spread the curtains all over the window and go downstairs to eat. She feels bad that she don't replying Scott's waves but she was happy that she now is the one who ignore Scott. She was mad about Scott but still can't be angry with him because everytime she saw Scott her heart melted.