4. Veronica's appearance

Scott open his locker and take his textbooks. He then noticed a letter. He started smiling and take it. He fold the letter until it can fit into his pocket and walk to the class. He stare at his shoes and then stare at Ashley. Ashley notice him and smile. He didn't smile back and throw his sight away from Ashley.

'Hey I think Scott's mad at me. But why? I don't think I've done anything wrong.' She send the text to the chat group.
Seconds later Karen replied, 'hm I'm sorry but I can't help you this time. I've never been so close to Scott so I didn't know anything about him. I'm sorry.'
Ashley then switch off her phone and start to paying attention in her class. It looks like she was paying attention but she doesn't hear anything of what the teacher taught her. On her mind is just Scott.

After class, she was not satisfied with the ignorance that Scott gave her
"Are you mad at me?" Ashley go to Scott's place and start a conversation.
"Oooo... Look that person has date someone else, no wonder he asked for the break up." Hayden giggles and his friends giggles too.
"Go away." Scott raise his voice at Ashley. Hayden and the friends silenced. They just paying attention at Scott's and Ashley's conversation. "But why?" She ask Scott.
"Just don't disturb me. I don't like it. And don't ever appear in my eyesight anymore . Get it?" He hates Ashley. It's not only because she stepped on his shoes but there's some other things like annoying. Ashley have once go to his table at the canteen and accidentally spilled her water on his t-shirt. That's why he hates Ashley. And more, she was a new kid and it's not like Ashley was in the school more than a month it's just only a several week and there's already some problems that Ashley caused between them.
"I'm sorry, so I guess I should go now." Ashley said with a sad look.
"Yes please." He's not looking at Ashley.

Ashley just sit on her chair and write.

'Dear Crush,
I'm sorry that I've hurt you. It's not like i do it purposely. Maybe we'll be friends soon and more please be good to Ashley. I know she's annoying but please be good to her. I'm so closed to her and you'll never know what's her heart felt when you're mad at her, when you raise your voice at her. She was scared. And again I'm sorry for defending Ashley but I can't betray her. I look at her as myself. And I'm her and she's me. You can now see how close we are right? ;)'

Her tear drops and she wipes it right away. She rolls the letter and like always she'll put in Scott's locker.

After school, Scott opens his locker and take the letter. He started smiling even though he doesn't know what's in there. As he shut his locker, he saw Veronica standing in front of him. Veronica hugs him and say "I miss you so much baby."
He was silenced and shocked. His love for Veronica wasn't fade yet. He love it when Veronica hugs him. It feels like the old days.
Ashley was only watching by afar. She was screwed up when she saw the scene. She feels like the world was not belong to her, her legs began to feel weak. He can't watch it. Her tears dropped. She was standing stiffened. She was suffering in pain.
"I'm sorry I've got a girlfriend now." Scott push Veronica softly and look at Ashley. He then run towards Ashley and grabs her hand. As they run until Veronica disappears from their eyesight, Scott let Ashley's hand go.
"I'm sorry, and don't ever think about it." He warned Ashley.
Ashley was silent and don't know what to say. She just love the way Scott grabbed her hand and run. It feels like they're running from the problems they had into. Scott left her and go back home.
"So I guess he doesn't like me" she said at herself and smile. She was sad. She walk to her home and go straight to her bedroom.
"Why my dear?" Ashley's mom noticed that her daughter was cold today. So she gets into Ashley's bedroom and sit on the bed.
"Nothing, I gotta wash now,my body's stink." She reply and go into the bathroom. That's actually was a sign to ask her mom to go out of her bedroom.
She then slowly go out from her bathroom and peek out of the door. Her mom wasn't around she then locked her door and take her nerd spectacles. She was bored and wanna relieve her stress so she takes out her bandana and tie it on her head. She started sing out loud and she was laughing on her own. She then sing a song that represents her mood and start acting like one. She peeked the neighbor's house and suddenly she saw a handsome guy walk into his bedroom. She narrowed her eyes and taking her binocular and start watching that guy. As the guy turns around it's Scott. Her view was Scott's bedroom. She never know who was her neighbor because she was quite new her.
Her hearts beats fast and she was too happy. No words can describe her mood and happiness right now.
She call Carol right away "you know what?" She said laughing.
"What? Why are you so happy I thought you and Scott's are not get along."

"It's true but there's something that makes me so happy now."

"Tell me..."

"Scott's lived near me!"

"Are you with Scott now?"

"No! I mean Scott lived across my house." Ashley shouted.

"Wow, so what are you---...."

Ashley accidentally end the call because she was stunted by Scott.
She close the window and spread her curtains. She was shy.

'Dear Crush,
I'm your neighbor.'

She rolls it and put it in her school bag.