You look so wonderful.

Chapter 33: You look so wonderful.

"What I mean is that I've only seen that guy once but I can't get him out of my head. It's as if, I don't know... As if I could see something in him and him in me, there was some type of instant connection and I liked it. I'd like to see him again." Sasuke sighed. 

He was tapping his pencil against the desk in his room. He had never carefully contemplated those four blue walls. Not even the white floor with its stains; he'd have to clean more often. He had invited her to a café with the hopes of coming to something more; a third base. But he would've been alright with the first or the second. Or another date, minimum. Perhaps a little flirting. But none of that happened.

It had been about an hour and a half now listening to Hinata talk about some guy she liked, and how impressed she was about it seeing as they had only met once. Apparently, at her family business, they had danced to one of those songs in Spanish that she loved so much. That was also something that bothered him. He had tried to bring up another topic so as to get to know each other better—music—and she only began talking about many singers that he had never heard of, only Shakira. 

The door opened and both turned to see who it was. Sasuke wasn't too surprised upon seeing Naruto close the door, but Hinata seemed to be shocked as if barely believing that it was him who walked in the room. 

"Hi," Hinata was the only one who decided to greet. Naruto looked at her with a look on his face, passing a hand behind his neck.

"Sasuke, we have to talk," He let out. Sasuke was confused; he had never seen Naruto like this. He hadn't even bothered to greet Hinata; she seemed as confused as he was. Naruto always had time for everyone, no matter who it was. Naruto would greet you and give you a sincere smile. "Alone." He added, gesturing towards Hinata with his head. She opened her mouth, forming a small 'oh' before taking her books and giving Sasuke a look disguised as a smile. She looked at Naruto from the corner of her eye and seemed so indefensive at his side—as if he had disarmed her. All the courage she had shown in class hours before seemed to have disappeared to the point in which Sasuke came to think if it had ever existed. 

"Did you have to be so rude with Hinata?" Naruto furrowed his brows. He didn't respond to that. He sat down on his bed and placed his arms over his knees, placing his head on top of them. "Naruto, I'm talking to—"

"Shut up, Sasuke. Can you do that?" He replied bitterly. The other limited himself to respond with silence, just like Naruto had asked. He looked at him from the corner of his eye from time to time, but Naruto kept himself in the same position: rigid, without the urge to move. Sasuke clenched his fists before getting up from his desk and heading towards Naruto's bed. When Naruto felt Sasuke's weight on his bed next to him, he tensed a bit more. Sasuke thought that that was art—seeing how his muscles contracted for a millisecond, barely noticeable. He asked himself how many more things like that he missed daily, every instant, for being so focused on himself.

Just as Naruto was barely turning his face to look at him directly, Sasuke took his face between his hands and pulled him towards him with a peculiar mix of sweetness and aggressiveness. He took Naruto by surprise. His eyes were open wide until he understood what was going on.  

His eyelids began closing slowly, his hands surrounding Sasuke's neck as he held on firmly to him. They kissed once more and Sasuke took the initiative to unbutton Naruto's red flannel shirt as slowly as he could. He wanted to have him here for himself and contemplate him. His abdomen was revealed bit by bit. He could feel the warmth his body radiated; he was almost sure that his heartbeat increased considerately. He swallowed saliva before laying down; he wasn't sure as to what to do. Normally, the girl was the one to lay down. He held in a laugh at the thought of him being a girl, Naruto's girl. He raised his hands when Naruto began pulling up Sasuke's Metallica shirt. He smiled upon looking at him. He couldn't compare himself to him with his marked abdomen and his toned arms. He planted a kiss on his lips. Sasuke then took him by the neck and kissed him correctly; he wanted to make it known that he wanted to continue. He hurried to lower the zipper of his pants and both laughed. Naruto had done this many times but this was still new to Sasuke. 

"You look so wonderful." He murmured as he softly caressed Sasuke's cheek with his thumb.

"We should put music on or something." He suggested.

"That's strange." He laughed once again. 

"So they won't hear, I mean."

"It's still strange. It's best you keep it down..." Naruto gently suggested before lowering down to place kisses on Sasuke's neck; it wasn't the first time someone had done this, but without a doubt, it was the best. He couldn't compare anything to that member and Naruto's lips over his skin was making him shiver. Naruto was well-aware of this and he admired the idea. With doubts and being somewhat scared, Sasuke brought his hands to the zipper of Naruto's black tight jeans and lowered it. At first, he was doubtful on what he was supposed to do but was calmed down by the bright smile Naruto gave him. He placed both hands on his waist and in one pull, pulled his pants down. Naruto's boxers were yellow Calvin Klein's.

"How cliché," He commented. Naruto only smiled before imitating Sasuke's action and lowered his pants as well. Both their hearts beat at furious speeds. Sasuke was full of fear and insecurities—confused because he wanted to do this but at the same time, didn't. Apparently, Naruto noticed this and approached Sasuke's ear, whispering:

"Everything's alright," He said, later softly biting his earlobe with delicacy. Sasuke let out a small low moan that was barely audible but heard by his partner. Naruto had his hands all over Sasuke's bare chest, stopping at his pectorals and lower abdomen. His fingertips lowered towards Sasuke's lower zone. Sasuke didn't know how he should feel or what exactly he should feel, but he knew he had an erection. Once he lowered his gaze to see if he had the same effect on Naruto, he found that the other also had an erect member and it was obviously hard from the excitement. That made him feel shivers from the inside. The blond caught Sasuke looking at him, smiling at the moment in which he began playing with the elastic on his boxers; he moved uncomfortably. "Don't be embarrassed, you don't have anything I haven't seen before," He shrugged. Sasuke felt hurt and shocked at the thought of thinking how many times Naruto had done this because he seemed to be an expert; he seemed to know what to do at the exact moment. Not even Sasuke knew how to have that effect on people. He pushed whatever thought away when Naruto's penetrating eyes looked into his. His member twitched and he felt a slight discomfort in his stomach; he didn't even know it was possible to feel something like this with a simple look. He immediately understood that looking into each other's eyes was an extreme between the two of them. Heaven and Hell became their own world. Naruto's sex clashed against his with force, not too much as to not hurt him; it was a mix well done, perfect. "Sasuke... this is uncomfortable, but you have to turn around..." Sasuke opened his eyes. This was really happening. Shit. 

"I... don't... wa-want to be t-the gi...rl." Naruto laughed under his breath and kissed his neck, gently murmuring into his ear once again:

"Can you be my preferred girl?" He purred, slowly licking his ear.

"It's...alr-right, I guess..." He said, doing as he was previously told, full of hesitation and doubt. He crossed his fingers as he swore in his mind that this would be the only time he would let this happen. He knew very well that he couldn't stop now because he tried to deny it but his body continued saying yes. He needed to stop but Naruto's lips took his breath away. He would probably hate himself for this later. His mind was too busy as to notice that he no longer had his boxers on. 

"This will hurt a bit," And yes, effectively, it hurt like hell. He had always thought about doing the position of being on all fours, vulgarly known as 'doggy-style', but he never thought that he'd be the submissive one. How low he had fallen. Little by little, the feeling of having someone inside of him began feeling nice—something pleasurable that he'd never experienced before. Naruto was very careful with him; hurting him was the last thing he wanted. He loved him, and he hoped the feeling was mutual.