I'm everybody's type.

Chapter 32: I'm everybody's type

The only class Sasuke had with Naruto was citizenship and up until now, it had been torture. Naruto had been trying hard not to get up and head over towards Sasuke's desk, grab him by the face, and kiss him. In front of where Sasuke sat was the new girl who had transferred from Mexico and she was beautiful. Ever since she made her appearance in class, no one could take their eyes off her. She had long, dark-bluish hair. Her skin—and he was sure it was a passport to sin—was something between white and tan; eyes light like the grey of a meteor, a mouth that demanded a taste, and curves that intimidated—and yes, that was said in reference to her shirt that seemed to be at the brink of exploding. Her thighs were like the guards of a treasure, not to mention her great confidence... She walked around as if this were her private property. He'd bet his own life to make sure the North would accommodate to her gaze. He was capable of even offering the rest of his life for one of those forbidden nights. It seemed the sixth sense humans possessed had been activated the moment she turned around to look at him. Sasuke smiled somewhat ashamed. It wasn't usual for him to eat someone else with his eyes, but she could be the exception.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She suggested with a mischievous smile, a strand of her hair covered a quarter of her eyes but it didn't seem to bother her. He would've taken his phone out at that instant and give her a photo session right then and there despite her not being a model...at least, not a professional one. At that instant, he noted that she wasn't from here, nor the city, or the country. Maybe that's what attracted him: because she was different. None of those typical blonde, pale, and flat chicks. This girl here was a real woman.

"I like your accent," He dared say.

"I don't like yours," She countered and shrugged.

"Would you like to go out and eat with me?"

"What?"

"What?"

"You don't even know me," She argued while furrowing her brow. Sasuke smiled.

"Maybe we could be the perfect pair," He said and she laughed bitterly, crossing her arms.

"You should try harder than that if you want to go out with me."

"Don't be shy. You won't ever know if I'm the answer to your unknown if you keep denying yourself..."

"First of all, I don't like pairs; they're too boring and I'd hate to be a part of one especially if it's with you. And second of all, you're not my type."

"What? I'm everybody's type!" He practically shouted. More than a few of his classmates turned to look at him in confusion, Naruto included. He was probably the one that wanted to know what was going on and with whom Sasuke was talking to the most. Luckily, the prophetess shone from her absence, otherwise she would've sanctioned Sasuke.*

"Take it easy, Don Juan.*" She winked an eye. Sasuke didn't understand that last part; it wasn't said in his language.

"I don't know your name, but I like your smile." He decided on an old strategy.

"Alright, let's go out for some drinks then." She extended her arm and he took it, satisfied with himself. "I'm Hinata."

"Sasuke, a pleasure."

When the bell rang, both hurried out of the room. Hinata had been dragged out by Sasuke, who had forgotten his pen. As for Naruto, he remained confused in his seat, Shikamaru looking at him with nostalgia.

"Why don't we go out for something to eat?" He tried to cheer him up. Naruto looked at him, confused, but made an effort to get up and join his friend, torn and betrayed.

---

*Yeah, no idea if that made sense, but that's what it said so...

*Don Juan is like... well, in my family, a Don Juan is like a guy that flirts around with everyone or something like that. Like a playboy-type lol.