Give me your green light.

Chapter 27: Give me your green light

He didn't know who to call.

He took his phone and checked the contact list for the tenth time. He sighed and dialed the number that wasn't found in his contact, but knew by memory.

It was answered almost instantly.

"I need you." He murmured.

"I'll be there in five minutes." And without anything else, he ended the call. He sighed and threw himself on the bed. As he looked at the ceiling, he asked himself what he was doing with his life and no coherent answer came to mind. The answer was very clear: a fucking shit.

And he couldn't blame Naruto, Suigetsu, or Sakura. Everything that happened in his life was his fault.

There were three knocks on the door.

"It's open." The door knob turned. Sakura appeared. She kept a smile on her face as she approached his bed. She looked at Naruto's bed and smiled even more upon noting that he wasn't around.

"So...what's up?" Sasuke couldn't help but laugh at the stupid [question].

"I don't want this to sound perverted, but... hell, I really want to feel you tonight."

"Alright." She shrugged and was a few mere centimeters from kissing Sasuke's lips when he turned away. She frowned. "Something wrong?"

"I just don't want you to think that I called you here just because I want sex from you, because I do want to do it, but I also want it to be something more than that, you know?" She looked at him, pretending to be very attentive to every word that came out of his lips while in reality, she didn't care in the least about what he said. She knew perfectly well why she had come here. She couldn't understand why Sasuke had to be so sensitive. After all, it's just sex.

"Of course not..." She reached for his hands and tangled her fingers with his. "And it won't be. All you have to do is say that you want me now, give me your green light... We could spend all night together."

"I have the worst intentions whenever it's about you." He caressed her face with the tips of his fingers and Sakura kept herself from slapping away those fingers from her face. She could've easily slapped them away and look for someone else, but nobody else did it like Sasuke. And that was the problem. Although it costs her to admit it, Sasuke was the best thing that had ever happened to her with his beautiful eyes, those lips that incited her to taste them, his well-given touches, the way in which he could sweeten any sentence, his mentality, his strong hands, his [stern] voice, the way in which he made her his... he brought out her wild side. But both knew that things would never be like the way they were before. They couldn't simply return to the past. She broke him, and she wasn't willing to fix him up again. She only wanted his sweet side, but she could pretend to be the love of his life for a few hours. She'd let him call her 'his' for just this night. If he was willing to give her what she wanted, then she could give him what he so much yearned for, but she would have to continue pretending even if it was false and made of crystal.

"I have a new cure for loneliness." She whispered in his ear and he shivered. She delicately bit down on his ear. Emotions weren't hard to break because Sakura never learned the word 'love'.

"Let's do it." He said and she smiled as he got out of his shirt. She wasn't sure how this would end, but she knew that she would let him hug her so he would give her money for a pack of cigarettes.