Part 3:Acception

~(Y/n) Pov

     "But we don't need a 'teacher'!" Sans was getting pretty angry over this

     "Sans, Flame is very well at stealth and fighting skill, I'm sure they will be able to teach you something new,"

"I don't know, I do not speak, due to keeping myself a secret, and some may be slow readers," I spoke in my flames, still not trusting him with anything, the only reason Sans knows is due to my slip-up.

"I understand that Flame, but please, I would really enjoy working with you," Asgore spoke in a sickeningly sweet voice, a lot like her, I started to sweat.

"Fine, only because I have nothing better to do," I shrugged.

"Wonderful! Sans, please show Flame to their room," Sans mumbled something before leaving the room, me following behind cautiously. On the way, I was attacked with bones flying to me, I quickly dodged them with ease. Sans has a surprised look.

     "How did you know about that?" I smiled under my mask.

     "Easy, you mumbled something about a 'test' and your eye started glowing blue," I told him, pointing to my covered eyes.

     "Wow, you are good," he relaxed his form and smiled.

     "That's how you will pass," I mumbled to myself, I guess Sans heard me.

     "What was that, Kitten?" I reacted. I felt my eyes burn with (F/c) flames and shoved Sans against the wall.

     "Don't call me Kitten," I felt my eyes go back to normal and I let go.

~Sans Pov

     I stared at her shocked, note, don't call her Kitten.

     "Okay...Flame," I walked her to her assigned room, it was beside mine.

     "Is it sound-proof?" She asked, examining the room.

     "Yea? They all are," why did she want to know that? She nodded in approval.

     "We will start practice at 6:00 in the morning. If they are late, there will be a punishment," she told me sternly. I left to my room.

     "She's strange, but in a good way."

___________________________

Word Count:338