Part 2:Trainer

The other two monsters regained consciousness. They looked pretty pissed off, I smiled.

     "It's alright boys, they're coming with us peacefully," good, he's keeping my gender a secret.

~Sans Pov

     It's hard to believe Flame is a girl, I thought she was a he. Most would reveal something like this, but I won't. Something between the two of us. My true question is why she let her guard down? I guess everyone makes mistakes.

     We arrived at the M.O.B headquarters, everyone stared at us in surprise. Aaron decided to get brave, grabbing Flame's arm in an attempt to make it look like she was a prisoner. Big mistake, he was thrown against the room by (F/c) flames, that had to hurt. He deserved it, I smiled in response.

     "Who did I send flying?" Flame asked me, low enough for only me to hear.

     "Aaron, he's an idiot," I told her quietly.

     "You could say that again," I heard a small smile in her voice.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was in Agsore's office, he was once their king, but now all I see is a goat leading the M.O.B.

     "It's nice to see you, Flame, would you like any tea?" He asked me, he ushered his guards off, except for Sans.

     "No thank you, why did you call me here?"I asked in my flames, not trusting him.

     "Getting to the point I see, I like that. I need you to train Team 48,"

~Sans Pov

     "What!?" That was my team!

___________________________

Word Count:254