Part 11: Homestuck

~(Y/n) Pov

~The Dreamscape.

"Gotcha Brat," I thrashed around, trying to get free, but he had me in a tight hold.

     "Finally, now we can go home to the boss," their whole group had entered the scene. I felt my eyes water, I knew I was going to die, I could feel it. I would never see mommy or daddy. I never even got to meet Uncle Grillby!

     "John is going to be so proud, maybe now we can defeat the M.O.B and the Trolls!" One cheered, how am I supposed to help them? I thrashed around, desperately hoping I could maybe loosen his grip this time, they then knocked me out cold. The last thing I saw was a strange sign.

~Real World~

     I jumped, screaming and falling off me bed. I had hot tears streaming down my face. I quickly stood up and ran to Sans' room, pounding on his door.

     "Shut it, I'm coming," he then opened the door, wearing a tank top and black basketball shorts, "who the hell-.....! (Y/n)?" He looked around and pulled me into his room, shutting the door.

      " I I had a dream of w when they h had captured me when I was l little," I then lost all will I had in my tears, they flowed like a river. Sans hugged me, rubbing my back in soothing circles, I hiccuped a few times and calmed down.

     "It's okay, they can't get ya now," I saw their symbol flash into my mind, I pushed Sans away and drew the thing I saw onto a piece of paper:

     "What mafia owns this sign?" I asked, flames erupting from my eyes.

     "I believe that's the Homestuck Mafia," I growled, they are the ones who tried to take me, they were the ones who killed my parents. They better hope we don't cross paths, or they'll regret coming near my family. I will destroy this Mafia.

____________________________

~Word Count: 327~