Part 19: Strength

~Ander Pov

We had left the restaurant, I couldn't help but smile.

"That Girl was cute," I groaned.

"That Girl was Flame, Christian..." He looked shocked, had he really forgotten those pictures the Boss had showed us? I do realize they were from when she was a kid, but come on. Georgie didn't say anything. He's been really quiet lately, wonder why. I won't bother him for now, but I'll have to ask him later.

"Damn.... Oh well.." Christian sighed. I rolled my eyes. Can we not walk any faster home?

~(Y/n) Pov

Sans had decided to teleport us home cause it was getting cold. I hate cold things..

"Thanks, Sans," he smiled.

"Of course, don't worry about it. Just remember that you have to act sick tomorrow," I nodded. We had said that Flame was sick. Sans left to his own room, teleporting out. I heard a knock, making me quickly grabbing my hoodie and mask. Once I had them secure, I opened the door.

"We need to talk..." It was Georgie. Why is he here, wanting to talk to me? I just nodded, my mind on full alert. This could be a trap. I let him come in, shutting the door.

"What is it Georgie?" He's never really talked to me before, just to tell me his name and I believe that's it.

"(Y/n), you can cut the Flame act around me. My allies know as well. You shouldn't have went to that dinner tonight. You shouldn't have even come into this Mafia," he seemed distressed. I tensed up. Why is he telling me all of this? Why is he blowing his cover. I took my mask and hood off.

"What do your friends plan on doing, Georgie?" I shouldn't trust him, he's the enemy. But, something is telling me that he is not a threat to me.

"When you and Ander do your battle as Rose, he's going to expose you, tell everyone who you really are. He's not going to show you Mercy. Our Mafia is still wanting you, I don't know why, I think it's to help defeat the Trolls Mafia. But they just want to u-"

     "I know their intentions with me. I've been in their grasp before. I knew Ander was smart enough to figure this out. I just have to beat him, which I'm going to do," Georgie seemed panicked when I said that.

     "Ander is the strongest of our Mafia, that's why he's the leader of this mission. John put him in charge because of his ranking," John.... he's still running that damned Mafia.

     "Well, I'm stronger. I will win, I will show them that I am not running away anymore," I smirked, "I've got my own plan."

_______________________

Word Count:462