Turn Left - Three

Start from the beginning

Worryingly Donna breathed out standing up from the bench and facing away. "Stop it." She then started to walk off, the blonde followed as she shook her head in distress. "I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone!"

"Something's coming, Donna. Something worse."

"The whole world is stinking." Donna stopped turning to her. "How can anything be worse than this?"

"Trust me. We need the Doctor and the Stone more than ever. I've--" She stopped swallowing and placed a hand on her heart. "I've been pulled across from a different universe because every single universe is in danger." She looked at the redhead seriously. "It's coming, Donna. It's coming from across the stars and nothing can stop it."

"What is?" She asked tears welling in her eyes from everything going on around her.

"The darkness."

"Well, what do you keep telling me for?" Donna asked. "What am I supposed to do? I'm nothing special. I mean, I'm-- I'm not-- I'm nothing special, I'm a temp. I'm not even that," She scoffed angrily and upset. "I'm nothing."

Almosr laughing at Donna saying that she shook her head trying to understand the situation. "Donna Noble, you're the most important woman in the whole of creation."

"Oh, don't. Just..." She laughed from the lie the blonde had told her as she shook her head at the blonde her smile then fading. "I'm tired." She shook her head. "I'm so... tired." She then turned to leave the blonde not understand why she kept finding her.

"I need you to come with me." The blonde said trying to get Donna to co-operate.

Donna turned back almost laughing. "Yeah. Well. Blonde hair might work on the men, but you ain't shifting me, lady."

Smiling the blonde chuckled. "That's more like it."

"I've got plenty more." She replied half serious.

"I know you'll come with me. Only when you want to."

"You'll have a long wait, then," Donna said over her shoulder now walking away.

"Not really, just three weeks." She said sounding certain that she would. "Tell me, does your grandfather still own that telescope?" She asked.

Spinning back around Donna stared at the mysterious woman in shock. "He never lets go of it." She swallowed.

"Three weeks time." She nodded. "But you've got to be certain. Because, when you come with me, Donna... sorry... so sorry, but... you're going to die." Staring at the woman wide eyed with shock she blinked when the woman slowly faded away as if she was a dream.

Only a week after the meeting with the mysterious blonde things only seemed to go from bad to worse. With Rocco and all of the other foreigners being sent away to supposed 'labour camps'. They knew what they really were but there was nothing they could do about the situation. Finding the only thing relaxing left Donna sat on the hill with her grandad to stare up at the stars.

The two were bundled up in winter coats a fire in a small bucket giving them a small amount of heat. Donna stared into space resting her head against her grandad's shoulder as he started at the telescope, thinking. "You know" He started in thought, "we'd get a bit of cash if we sold this thing."

"Don't you dare!" She shot up sending him a warning look knowing just how much he loved the telescope. She sighed and looked at him. "I always imagined, your old age... I'd have put a bit of money by, make you comfy." She sighed again full of self-disappointment. "Never did. I'm just useless."

Sighing himself Wilfred squinted his eyes looking through the eyepiece of the telescope. "You're supposed to say 'no, you're not'!"

"Ah, it must be the alignment." He sighed not listening to the redhead.