Voyage of the Damned

Rita walked into the console room, her golden blonde hair curled ever so slightly and let to flow loosely, the Doctor spun around at the sound of footsteps and his mouth dropped before he forced it closed swallowing hard. "Well?" She raised a brow smirking at the shocked look he gave her.

He shook his head slightly and blinked. "You look beautiful." He softly replied taking her hands after walking towards her. "Never really saw you in a black dress before. It suits you."

"You think?" She giggled as he spun her around. 

"Oh yes, it definitely does." He smirked kissing her cheek.

"Well, you don't look so bad yourself, quite handsome." She smoothed his shoulders down as he gently grabbed her waist pulling her closer. "Now I can't help but notice that you don't have your tie on." She raised a brow at him. "Either you have become very lazy, you can't do it properly or you just want me to do it for you."

"All of the above." He chuckled.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes taking the bow-tie resting loosely around his neck and began to tie it up and then fix it for him.

"I never liked this tie." He muttered watching her sort it. "Always gets us into trouble."

"That's just us sweetheart." She chuckled. "I quite like it." She added. "I remember someone somewhere told me that bow ties were cool, can't remember when or where, but that is a bowtie, therefore, you are cool." She kissed his cheek while patting his shoulder. He shook his head chuckling at her as he entwined his fingers with hers while they walked out of the TARDIS together. The pair walked back to the Reception their arms now linked as they quietly watched the people enjoying themselves around them.

"Merry Christmas, sir, ma'am."

"Merry Christmas." The Doctor and Rita smiled at a steward before walking off wondering around. They walked past a man who angrily spoke into his phone. "It's not a holiday for me, not while I've still got my vone. Now, do as I say and sell."

The pair glanced at each other before walking up to the angels from before. "Evening. Passengers fifty-seven and fifty-eight." He gestured to himself and Rita. Terrible memory. Remind me. You would be?"

"Information. Heavenly Host supplying tourist information." It replied.

"Good, so, tell me, because I'm an idiot, where are we from?" The Doctor asked.

"Information. The Titanic is en route from the planet Sto in the Cassavalian Belt. The purpose of the cruise is to experience primitive cultures."

"Titanic." Rita hummed. "Who thought of that name?"

"Information. It was chosen as the most famous vessel of the planet Earth."

"Did anyone happen to know or mention why it is the most famous vessel?" Rita crossed her arms raising a brow.

"Information. All designations are chosen by Mister Max Capricorn, president of Max, Max, Max." The host began to twitch as the pitch of its voice raised. The Doctor went to bring his sonic out however Rita held his arm glancing over at the steward. The Doctor followed her gaze and nodded removing his hand from the inside of his jacket.

"Ooh, bit of a glitch." The Doctor muttered while the steward hurried over to them.

"It's all right, sir, ma'am we can handle this." He reassured them as more officers arrived switching off the Host and carrying it away.