A phone buzzed by the coffee table in the lounge room, attracting me, I walked over to it and grabbed it.
Jack.

Ella had left her phone on the table, a part of me wanted to answer and a part of me wanted to smash it against the wall.
But I answered, remaining silent from my end.

"Ella" Jack called, loud enough to be heard in such a silent context.

"She's sleeping"

I heard Jack sighed from his end, sleeping was the truth but in his mind, sex was playing.

He hang up and I put the phone down.

Alright, let's set things straight.
To work on me, to work on us. He has to go.

I grabbed my phone from my backside and dialled Nicolas, setting it on speaker as I poured myself a bottle of alcohol.

"Nico" Nicolas sarcastically said.

"Nicolas I need a favour"

"As soon as you get your ass home for dinner, you missed two nights and Lana is doing my head in"

"I need you to frame Jack"

"I keep telling her...wait what?" Nicolas was surprised.

"Jack, Jack the guy who hangs with Ella. I want you to frame him"

"Dude, frame him dead or frame him behind bars?"

"Anything, I want him gone"

"Why?"

"Because-"

"No" a weak voice came from behind.

I turned around, leaving Nicolas on the phone by the alcohol.
"Ella"

"No, you can't frame an innocent man!" Ella gasped "Are you out of your mind, why?!"

I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"You told me you changed, this isn't changing" Ella frowned "This is far from change"

"I'm doing it for you"

"By taking away my friend?"

"I don't like him!" I groaned.

"Ella?" Nicolas called through the phone "Actually...I got to go, call me back later" the phone beeps.

"I don't care what you like!" she yelled back "You said you changed, I'm here trying to give you another chance but...I can't believe I trusted you" she added in my purple knee high shirt.
"Just how much did you change? throwing away the playroom is considered change?"

"Ella"

"No, you know what. If you dare to come near Jack" She took a few steps towards me "I promise you, you will never, hear from me again"

"I-"

She grabbed her phone and turned right around towards the door.

"Ella!"

She pulled open the door.

"ELLA" I yelled.

She stopped and turned around.
"Is this the part you tell me all over again that you changed?"

I power walked towards her, she let out an arm and stopped me from coming any closer.
"Don't touch me"

"Alright I won't frame him, I won't harm him!" I tried to control my anger.

"It's not that!" she sighed "The fact I believed you changed" she chuckled in pain "and within what, 30minutes you fuck it up" she whispered before leaving the penthouse.

"Ella!"

She made her way towards the elevator and rapidly pushed the button.

"When is it time to stop chasing you!" I yelled from my end of the hallway "When will you sit the fuck down and let me do me!"

She turned around "When will you leave me alone and let me do me!" she yelled back.

"People don't change over night" I sighed.

She entered the elevator "Then come find me, when you do change"

"Ella" I called once more before the doors closed.
"FUCK" I hissed before entering my penthouse and going on a rampage, breaking lamps to cups to anything.

I had to work on my anger, I had to work on me.

I walked over towards the balcony and looked down, watching Ella cross the busy roads and run barefoot with nothing but a shirt on.

I knew in order to keep her, I had to become the man she needed.

God do me this one favour and let me have this one girl before you send all your wicked plans my way.

Let me fix myself, for her.

I answer my phone as it rings and place it on speaker "Not now Suzi"

"When are you coming over for some fun?" I could imagine her pouting on the other side of the phone.

"I'm busy"

"Alright baby, see you soon...I hope" she blows a kiss.

I hang up.
I'm trying to get Ella, while I fuck around with other ladies in the meantime.
She doesn't have to know.

I need to clear my mind, so I text Suzi to meet me at the nightclub. I hope she bought the lingerie I liked.

______________________________

Okay I KNOW I UPDATED SUPER LATE!
But bcoz I'm on holiday now, I took me a solid week to settle in & get myself internet/wifi to update.
From now, there will be weekly updates or possibly twice a week or so on.
Ready for a sex scene next ?

Mia x