Chapter 25

One month later

Author's pov

"You look beautiful unnie." The bride smiled shyly and thanked the younger one. "You should go and get ready Shi." The latter nodded while helping Eun-Jae to adjust her gown. After putting her veil, Shi gave her a soft smile and went to the changing room to the changing room to get ready.

She glanced at herself, how worn out she was, she looked at her bony self hidden under the baggy clothes, she looked underweight as if she was malnourished for months. Her crystal eyes demanded some rest but right that was the last thing to worry about, it was Eun-Jae and Jimin's wedding, she could not just ruin their best day. Shi looked at her dress which was bought by Jungkook himself, it was quite surprising for her that her husband bought her something, she can't help but notice how caring has been towards her. She can say they lived happily under the root but somewhere some unknown feelings were rose in their heart which they did not know.

After wearing a simple off-shoulder light champagne dress, she let her hazel silk hair flow flawlessly on her back and started doing her makeup, she made sure to hide her eye bags and to complete her look, she put on a red lipstick looking completely sizzling.

"Omo, you look so pretty Shi ah!" As soon as she stepped out Eun-Jae excited voice greeted her."Thank you unnie." She responded softly and sat beside her. After some time, the bride was called, Eun-Jae and Shi along the other bridesmaids made their way to the aisle.

Jungkook pov

'Thud! Thud!' My heart started beating rapidly upon sensing her presence, I kept gazing at her as she was looking like a fallen angel. She wore the dress of my choice, it fitted her perfectly hugging her curves." Shut your mouth, Jungkookie, you're drooling." And here comes an annoying voice disturbing me from admiring my wife. I lightly elbowed Taehyung hyung for disturbing me. I gazed at her as she went next to Eun-Jae noona along with the other bridesmaids and me standing next to Jimin hyung with others. Seeing Jimin hyung and Eun-Jae noona wedding made me remember ours, how imperfect it was. How Jimin hyung is looking at Eun-Jae noona with love and how I looked at Shi with hate at that time. I regret everything I've done to her, I wished I could turn the time back. As the bride and groom exchanged their vows, my eyes met with hers and I felt everything stopped around us. I could hear bells ringing along with soft music playing in the background, nothing matter but just me and her.' What kind of feeling is this Shi that till now neither could I figure out nor could you.'

Shi pov

' Don't look at me like that Jungkook, my heart can't help but melt at this gaze of yours, this happening between us needs to stop it hurts so much but I have to do this.' I broke the eye contact and turn to Seokjin oppa who was already looking at me coldly but with a soft gaze.' I'm sorry oppa, its for the best.

After the wedding ceremony, I ignored Jungkook the whole day and accompanied Eun-Jae unnie to the hotel to help to get ready for the reception while Jungkook may be going home to get ready. For the evening party, I decided to wear an open back spaghetti lace straps long dress and just tied my hair into a loose messy bun.

 For the evening party, I decided to wear an open back spaghetti lace straps long dress and just tied my hair into a loose messy bun

Author's pov

"Ladies and gentlemen, me and Eun-Jae are honored to have you guys gathering here on this blissful night. Thank you for being here showering your love and blessing to us and our upcoming marriage life. without holding you for long, I hope you guys enjoy this evening to the fullest." Jimin ended his speech and everybody toasted their drinks cheering for the newly wedded couple.

Shi pov

" If you're looking for him, he's not here yet!""Oppa!" I was startled by his sudden appearance. I glanced at Seokjin oppa who stood behind me taking a sip of his drink."Oppa I-I- Keep it Shi, I don't wanna hear it . He cut me off knowing what was I gonna say. " Thank you oppa ." I could not bring myself to say anything else. " I'm just a secret because you forcingly made me promise but one thing Shi how long you're going to hide this matter from him huh! See you tomorrow." After that, he left without glancing at me.

RING-RING

I looked at my phone which was gifted by Jungkook, he has been calling over and over again, I'm sorry Jungkook, I pressed the reject and went to Eun-Jae unnie.

Jungkook pov

" So you wanna play the hard way, huh, then okay game is on Mrs. Jeon, its gonna be a really long night," I mumbled looking at her.

Hello cherries, I hope you all are safe and fine. I hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to share vote and comment

next chapter maybe smut or Nah