chapter 8

Jungkook's pov

"Fuck!" I punched the wall and got out of the house. What's wrong with me, why am I so afraid to touch her? "shit shit shit fuck that !" I hit the steering wheel out of frustration. why she affects me so much. I did not want to go home that so I made my way to  Jimin hyung's club. 

"oh jungkook-ah, what are you doing here at this time?" the smooth voice asked me as soon as I stepped in his room.

"Nothing just chilling out ." I casually replied while pulling the chair and sat down.

"well, I am so sorry man, I have to go. I promised Eun Jae to take her on a date today." he gave me an apologetic smile. 

"Its okay hyung !" I got up to leave when suddenly something clicked into my mind

"Hyung, do you love Eun Jae ? " curiosity let out that question.

" of course I only love my Eun Jaenie, Without her, I cannot imagine my life and tell you something, I am planning to propose her soon." He said letting out a wide smile

"Hyung, how did you find out that Eun Jae is the one for you?" I asked as my anxiety increased.

"It's not me Jungkook-ah, it's this heart who found out how much I am crazily in love with her. when she cries, it pains here and I want to do anything just to see her happy." He smiled genuinely 

"But why are you asking this?" he looked at me confusedly.

" I just don't know what's wrong with me hyung ever since Shi has come into my life, everything is messed up, even if I want, I can't get her out of my fucking mind." I smacked my hands on the table.

"Who knows  you're having feelings for her ?" He smirked before leaving his office.

Me and feelings for her? No love doesn't exist Jungkook, she's just like other girls. I thought before making my way to the bar, the only way I could get her out of my mind is alcohol.

Shi's poV

"A-ah!" I yelled in pain while applying ointment on the bites that that monster left on my neckline. No, I won't cry because of him but I could not stop my tears upon looking at myself in the mirror. "This is your life now, accept it or not nothing can change now." I wiped my tears harshly and went out of his room.

I visited his house as I never got the chance to do so. It was indeed a luxurious and classic mansion but something was odd all the furniture was black and the paint was white.

Maybe he likes black and white combination, I thought. After taking a look around the house, I made my way to the kitchen to prepare something as I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I open the cabinets and take out all the ingredients I needed to make seaweed soup . while cutting the vegetables, I thought of Jungkook, did he eat something ? why am I getting worried about him. I shrugged his thoughts out of min and decided to focus on cooking but still, I could not stop feeling restless. I did not even know about his whereabouts and I don't even have a phone to call him. All thoughts were coming into my mind, was he with some girl.

I finished cooking and set the food on the table and pulled a chair to sit down to eat. I  did not have any appetite to eat. I always eat alone but why today I cant. I glanced at the clock it was almost sundown and Jungkook is gone since the morning and is not yet back. 

"Why am I feeling uneasy in his absence?"

hello, cherries! how are you guys doing? here another update comes. I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

vote share comment

thank you