Chapter 14

Author's pov

" Sit!"Jungkook startled Shi who was quietly serving him food.

"wh-" Shi was confused, did she hear him right or was she dreaming about Jungkook asking her to sit with him.

" didn't you hear me?" Jungkook glared at her and she quietly pulled a chair and sit next to him.

"eat, I don't want you to die out hunger and do not mistake me for being nice to you, I am only doing this so that I can torture you more." He smirked before leaving the dining room. Shi looked down at the leftover food and signed before started serving herself.

6.30 p.m

It was almost time for the party, Shi decided to get ready as Jungkook was already dressed up. She took the shopping bag and went to the closet to get changed.

"Out of all the dresses, did he only find this one." Shi signed in disgust as she looked at the outfit which Jungkook bought. 

'How am I going to wear this dress, it's so revealing' she swallowed a deep breath before wearing the dress. The dress fit her as it placed very well on her curves. after wearing the dress Shi just applied her lip balm and let her hair down to cover her back.

 after wearing the dress Shi just applied her lip balm and let her hair down to cover her back

There Jungkook was playing piano tiles on his phone while waiting for his wife. the sound of heels clacking caught her attention and he turned only to drool over the sexiness of Shi. He bit his lips while admiring her. Shi played nervously with her wedding ring as she walked down the stairs. She looked at Jungkook and found him handsomely dressed in a blue suit. She was surprised that they were matching, maybe that's why Jungkook bought her the dress, She thought. Jungkook was mesmerized by her beauty, he unknowingly smiled as he saw how nervous she was.

Shi breath hitched when she found his eyes directly looking at her

Shi breath hitched when she found his eyes directly looking at her. There was a moment of silence as only their breath could be heard, their eyes holding all kinds of emotions.

"Let's go." Jungkook broke their moment and went outside to the garage followed by Shi.the ride to their destination was full of silence as Shi was debating whether to ask him where they were going or not. Finally, she decided to take the risk of asking him, " Jung-Jungkook-s-ssi  whe-re are w-we goin-ing" her small voice trembled as she spoke.

"Are you that scared of me that you cannot even speak straight?" Jungkook chuckled before continuing "you should not scared of me, you should be terrified." he said as he glared at her.

" We are going to my friend's party and stay by my side all the time and only speak when you are asked to, did you understand." He said harshly to her who was on the verge of tearing up.

Shi nodded silently, " answer me in words " he rose his voice as if he was annoyed by her presence itself. "y-yes Jungk-kook-s-ssi." she whispered enough for him to hear before facing the window.

after that, none of them speak until they finally reached the hotel where The Park's Hotel was written in gold.

"Come, Jungkook grabbed her hand tightly and Shi followed him like a lost puppy ignoring the pain he was giving her. Shi was fascinated by the decorations as all the decorations were very classy and lavish, for the first time in her life she was at a party, she only saw these things in magazines and television.

"Close your mouth."The devil's voice brought her to reality.

hello cherries, how have you been? finally exams are over and now I am free to write and update.

vote comment share

hope you enjoy the story