What's next?

Lissa POV

"Lissa, Lissa!!!!!"

"Are you okay, please answer me!!"

The truth is I couldn't answer him, every time I try opening my mouth no words came out

"I ..."

"Dammit please answer me!!!"

How can you speak if you don't know what to said, my mind was completely blank, I guess it was trying to process the information, who knows as you can tell I am not thinking straight right now

I could tell Thomas was starting to have some type of panic attack, so I finally spoke for like the first time in forever

"..Thomas.. somebody just.. just call me they said that this was not over, that they are going to come for me and possibly Tyler and I am kind of freaking out right now, and I don't know what to do.. I am scared"

"I am sorry for freaking out on you, is just that when you didn't answer me and you started turning white, I got scared of losing you" he said "Don't worry about the phone call, I rather die then let somebody hurt you, I promise I will figure it out . I will keep you safe and as for Tyler, I would notice his parents right away so that they are aware of it, and I doubt they will even let him out of their sight for even a second"

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want you living alone. I think it will be safer if you live with someone that could protect you"

"I don't think that.." I started to say but he stop me

"The second option is to assign you a body guard, but is your choice"

I didn't know what to say I mean I barely know him and he is asking me to go live with him, even if is just to keep me safe, but in the other hand do I really want a body guard. I mean the last time I had one, was back when I was married to Travis so I don't know.

"I don't know.. I guess I will take the body guard for now. But I am still not sure, some of them can be pretty rude"

"Don't worry about it, I will make sure you have the best, in fact I think I know who"

"Let me guess his names stars with a T?"

"No"

"Oh"

"I wish it was me, but I am not certify to be one, and even if could I still wouldn't be able to because I am currently working on your case"

"But don't worry, I already have a certain person in mind, we grew up together, I am pretty sure you are going to like her"

"Her?"

"Yeah her name is Reyna, she is really smart and an easy going person, I have no doubt in my mind that you would love her"

I didn't know what to think or feel it was all really confusing, was I jealous maybe..no I don't know

".. if you said so"

"I should probably call Travis now, and let him know what is going on"

Thomas POV

"Hi, I am sorry for bothering you this is officer Thomas speaking"

"Don't worry about it officer, is everything okay?" ask Travis

"No, we don't want to alarm you but Lissa she got an anonymous call, apparently the caller threatened her and Tyler"