My baby boy

Claire POV

I couldn't believe my baby was still missing it's been over a week now.

I know Travis is acting strong when he see me; but I know him, I know he is hurting too.

I will give anything just to hold my baby boy in my arms again

Right now Travis is out talking to a private investigator we hire

He said he call me as soon as he knew somenthing, so far I haven't hear anything

****************************

Travis POV

"Investigator what have you found?"

"We found out how the men that kidnapped your child was able to get inside your house. Apparently someone from your workforce was working for them. We are sorry to say he got away"

"But we get did get an ID, apparently his name is Gabriel he is a wanted criminal for some time now. He was first arrested for doing drugs, after that it was more serious crime"

"We believe he may still be in the area, we have all the police searching for him, he may laid low for a while"

"Don't worry sir we will find your son, I have every single men working in this case

"You would have your son in your arms sooner than you expect"

"For now go home your wife needs you"

"Ok, thank you for everything that you are doing to help find my son"

"No problem sir is my job"

***********************

Clair POV

A couple of hours laters Travis came home

"Any news"

"The detective told me some key information that he thinks might be able to help us"

"But anyways how are you doing, I know this isn't easy for you"

"I don't think  this is easy for anyone, but I'm okay"

"Do you want me to make you dinner?"

"No, can you please just let me hold you" he said with his voice shaky

I didn't realize how much he was hurting till now, of course love, I won't let you go not until you tell me to"

I have never seen him like this, it scared me. It kills me knowing there is nothing I could do to take his pain away.

He was crying by this point, "is okay baby let it all out, I'm here for you"

"I was trying to be strong for you, but I just can't. I am afraid we are not going to see him againg"

"I'm scared too, but you don't have to hold anything in anymore, I don't want you to be strong for me, I want you to let me in, to come to me when ever you are scared, when you are hurting."

"I will I promise"

We sat down for a long time telling each other our biggests fears, our dreams. We just kept talking till we eventually felt asleep.

My head resting on his chest and his arms around me holding me tight, afraid that I was going to dissapear any seacond

💖💜💛💚💙💖💜💛💚💙💖💜

Please Comment and Vote

Thanks for making this book reach 1k

Kisses Hope😙