Chapter 11: Give me my Master!

The demon pusher her on the floor, getting on top of her and casually place a kiss on her forehead.

"I will show you what exactly was tod to me!"

'W-what?!' Nanami's body started shaking, she was gasping.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!"

She screamed and attempt to get away from him as fast as she could, but there was no way she could get herself free. But then, when Akura-ou was dangerously close, someone broke the door to the room. Nanami looked at the person with tears in her beautiful brown eyes, running down her cheeks.

"Tomoe!"

A fox Youkai stepped in, reaching his hand to grab Akura-ou's shoulder and push him away, but in a blink of an eye, the two of them were already prepared for fight. There was a great tension in the room. Nanami was helplessly watching the scene behind her. 'I have to stop them!' She accumulated all her courage, stepping amidst them.

"Don't fight!"

...

"Please, come in! I will tell you everything i know."

Yukiji-san invited Mizuki to her house to talk about what happend to Nanami. They went to a room where everyone from the house was forbidden to enter so the two of them can have a personal conversation. Yukiji-san slowly told him about everything that happend. From when she met the girl in the forest, till when two brothers took her to their castle and she never came back. For Mizuki it sure were not good news. It could actually mean that his master was already dead somewhere in a dark place.

"That is everything i know..."

Mizuki no longer lose his time talking and went the way the villagers told him the castle should be. It didn't took much time for him, since he flew all the way there on his snake and soon the second Shinshi was standing in front of the place he needed to get, surrounded by all kind of demons.

"Who are you and what do you want here?!"

One of them stepped forward, bravely facing the familiar.

"I am here to get my Master, Nanami-sama. If you let me take her out of here peacefully, i won't hurt you."

"Excuse me! If you are talking about the human lord Akura-ou and lord Tomoe brought with them from the near human village, then you are unlucky today! She is already their property and you cannot take her. Now, prepare to fight!"

And so, Mizuki stood against an army of demons that all of them ran to him with their weapons prepared.

...

A loud noise that interrupted Tomoe and Akura-ou from glaring at each other and about to fight came from the outside. All three of them, Nanami and the two demons hurried to look what happend. All of them were shocked.

"The whole army was defeated by that one person? Interesting!"

Akura-ou pointed at Mizuki his finger. 'What is Mizuki doing here?!' Nanami looked at him, wordlessly. 'How did he get here? Or is it the Mizuki from this era?' But when the second Shinshi hurried to hug Nanami tightly, it was totally clear.

"Mizuki!"

She hugged him back happy, that there is someone she knows. The hopes of her getting back to her time were increasing.

"Nanami-chan, i missed you!"

"And who would you be? To be able to fight all of those idiots without getting a single injurie, yet you are not a demon, right?"

Tomoe reached for his katana.

"And also..."

The sharp ende of the sword pierced Mizuki's cheek, leaving a little scar.

...

"Tomoe-dono!"

Onikiri with Kotetsu were running up to Tomoe to report what happend after they opened the mysterious box.

"Tomoe-dono! You have to help us! There is a big dark cloud of devil aura around the shrine!"

Onikiri started panicking after he realized that not even one of the demons can move from their positions or the portal to the past will close. Tomoe sure was angry with them after hearing what happend, but he at the same time was at the enge. Not knowing what to do about it, he send both of them to Himemiko.

"Tell her tha this is the emergenci, but no matter what, don't let her in this room!"

"Yes, Tomoe-dono!"

Both of them saluted and quickly went to seek the help from Himemiko-home. 'That stupid Otohiko just had to do something like this! I am sure he even knew about Nanami! What does he think, that idiotic god.'