Forbidden Chapter Eight

Começar do início

A Small Knock interrupted Xander's Unlassoed Train of Thoughts.

"Enter." Leo spoke loudly.

A Maid immediately walked in, bowing politely to Leo and Xander. She wore the Black and White Maid Outfit, with her Long Brown Hair braided into two braids and set over her shoulders, with Purple Streaks here and there. Purple Ribbons kept her hair in these Braids, and she had Sea Green Eyes that showed a little fear when she saw Leo and Xander having a Conversation.

"M-My Most Sincere Apologies, Milords! I do hope I am not intruding..." She quickly spoke, her voice small and cracking as she quickly bowed again. "Nevermind that," Leo said, turning fully towards her. "What is your Business?" Turning towards Leo, she politely clasped her hands in front of her as she began speaking. "I've a message from Lord Garon to you, Lord Leo. He demands that you go to the Palace of Izumo and dispose of a Traitor, the Illusionist Mage, Zola. He is proving to be a Weak Link in Lord Garon's Forces, as Milord puts it, and wishes for you to take his life."

Leo tilted his head slightly. "And why has my Father not told me this himself?"

The Maid lowered her head as she spoke again. "He has left the Castle, Milord. He is no longer on the Premises."

Both Xander and Leo raised an eyebrow at that.

"Alright. You are dismissed." Leo suddenly spoke, breaking the short silence.

The Maid bowed, not bothering to speak again as she let herself out of the room, closing the door securely behind her.

"It was only a matter of time before Zola's Life had to end..." Leo muttered quietly, fastening the buckles around his Gauntlet. He turned his attention towards Xander, who had become oddly fascinated with a Crack in Leo's Door. "And what will you do, Brother? Father asked you to hunt down and kill a Dragon... Will you go through with it?" Leo put extra emphasis on the word 'Dragon', trying to make himself sound skeptical about the whole thing.

Xander let out a sigh, a sigh that held heavy stress and wild thoughts behind it.

"No, I'll not. I'm not going to go around, chasing illusions like some playtoy when we have a War to handle. These Illusions have not a Speck of Truth to be seen to them, and I'll not direct my attention to them any longer."

Leo internally let out a sigh of relief.

Xander quickly turned towards Leo, the Stern Look in his Face and in his Posture almost making Leo flinch.

"And when will you depart towards Izumo?"

"As soon as possible." Leo spoke quickly, with no hesitation as he stood up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumo was known by many as "The Land of the Gods", and for good reason. The Small Kingdom held an Earthly, Serene Atmosphere, and one immediately felt at ease as soon as they passed through their Borders.

But, Leo was not here to seek inner peace. He was here to dispose of a Traitor.

However, something left Leo immediately concerned as he set his eyes on the Palace of Izumo.

The Place was enveloped into a Battle. A Battle with Hoshidan Forces.

Leo cringed visibly at this. He knew... Corrin was probably the one leading these troops... He wasn't expecting Corrin to be here...

The grip on his Reins tightened, and he spurred his Horse into a Full Speed Run towards the Palace. He wasn't going to turn back just because that traitor was here.