Game 4: Hanna's turn

Authors note: I AM SO SORRY. I've taken 10 years to update this story. I'm thinking about wrapping this one up and starting a brand new emison fic, based of one of my one shots maybe or a request. Thank you all for keeping up with me, sorry for the delay!

*Back in the interrogation room*

"Alison...Who took the girls?" Mrs. Hastings peers into Alison's eyes waiting for her response.

Alison thinks to herself before answering, quickly scanning the possible consequences for herself and CeCe if she tells.
She decides to make something up.

"Uhm, I thought I knew but now I'm not so sure..I know there is more than one person involved."

Tanner returns back to the room and begins to speak.

"Miss Dilaurentis it seems I've made a mistake. You're free to go home...
For now." Tanner says sternly.

"What?" Peter, Veronica, and Alison all say in unison.

"We just received another anonymous email with video footage of Jenna Marshall entering the bank and making the transactions. She must've used the name Vivian Darkbloom and a fake iD to transfer and receive money. She definitely had an accomplish though. Also, the hospital had surveillance footage of a power outage around the same time the girls went missing."

Alison's jaw drops to the ground. She knows she is the one who made those illegal transactions last year, so all of this must have been a set up. Jenna has always had it out for her since they've met.

"So..what's going to happen to my friends!? Have you even started looking for them yet!?"
Alison screeches.

"Alison, I'm gonna need you to remain calm. We've already released a search party, we're doing everything we can. But for now, go home and try to get some rest." Tanner says assertively.

The Hastings tell Alison they'll give her a ride home to her parents but the whole car ride there Alison can only think about what terrible things CeCe is putting her friends through. She begins to think about Emily being hurt by CeCe and her minions and she fills with rage.

***

*Meanwhile at the dollhouse*

The girls have all returned to their rooms after the alarm blared their heads off. The bedroom doors shut automatically once they were inside and the alarm stopped.

Hanna's POV

One hour later.

*Yawns*
"wtf, I must've fallen asleep...I'm not sure how that happened."
Hanna looks around the room and looks at the plastic clock with the numbers stuck on 12:00.

*chimes play on PA*

"Goodmorning, bitch..if it even is morning."
Hanna growls at the ceiling.

A letter shoots from the mailbox that reads game time. Hanna hesitantly walks over and opens the letter slowly.

The letter has a picture of Caleb & A picture of Aria. On the back of the letter reads
"Choose one, or they both die you have 30 minutes starting now ;)"

"WHAT... No, no, I can't choose. If I pick Caleb what happens to Aria.. or if I choose Aria what happens to Caleb. God, no.."

The time seems to fly as Hanna curls up in a ball on the floor rocking back and fourth. She hears the PA say 60 seconds to choose and she bursts into tears.

"NO I NEED MORE TIME!"

30, 29, 28, 27...

"Please! Do not make me choose!"

10,9,8,7...

"OKAY! Okay... I pick...um, I choose..."

"TIMES UP.
Thank you for your submission."