Game 3: Would You Rather 😈

*Meanwhile back at the doll house*

The woman playing the piano and holding the baby doll started to remove her mask but before she did, somebody ran down the hallway behind them.

"Who the hell was that!?"
Hanna shouts as they look back trying to figure out who the person was.
When they turned back they are shocked to see 2 people standing in front of them.
"Oh. My. God."
The girls gasp in unison when they see Mona and Lucas standing side by side.

They stood there with their mouths hanging wide open while trying to figure out what was going on, and before any of them could form a sentence, Mona starts to speak.

"You all look like you've seen a ghost..
it's me...Alison."

Hanna,Emily, Aria & Spencer all turn to each other waiting for the hidden cameras to come out and everything to just be a prank.
But the cameras never came.

"And it's me, Jason DiLaurentis." Lucas paraded with the upmost confidence.

"Wtf is going on? If this is some kind of sick joke because it's not funny anymore! Actually, it never was. There has to be another way out."
Emily begins to pace back and fourth searching for an exit or an explanation, anything that would start to make her feel a bit more secure.

"There isn't, now come sit down, it's tea time." Mona says in a soft voice as she begins to walk towards another room gesturing the others to follow her.

"Tea time???" Aria mouths in a quiet voice to the other girls so Mona nor Lucas would hear.
Spencer just shrugged her shoulders as Mona led them into a connected room which was very similar to Alison's house, and they sat down together on the couches.

The atmosphere is uncomfortable and awkward so Spencer chimes in to get some answers.

"What is this place? Do you know where we are?" Spencer blurted as a demand more than a question.

Mona continued to pour the girls tea when suddenly she says in a harsh tone.
"We're in my living room, Spencer...This is my house. Why are you acting like such an imbecile?"
Spencer rolls her eyes at the crude comment & tone from Mona that was grossly similar to something Alison would've said.

"Mona..Lucas, why are you two pretending to be Ali & Jason...Did someone drug you guys?" Hanna inquires, a little afraid of the answer.

"Do not call me that again!" Mona yelped with hostility.
"You know how much I loathe that bitch."

Emily cringed at the sight of Mona impersonating her girlfriend. She moved like her, sounded like her, and even looked a little like her with the outfit and blonde locks.
Lucas hadn't really said much since the girls arrived, he'd just been staring at Hanna the entire time mesmerized by her beauty.

4 chimes played over the PA system and Mona explained the meaning of the chimes.
"Theres a vocal system installed in this dollhouse and it is also able to play different sounds; one of them is a chime that has different meanings depending on how often the chime was played:
One Chime = "yes".
Two Chimes = there's a new message for us.
Three Chimes = the girls must return to their rooms or else.
Four Chimes = "it's game time".
Any questions!?

Spencer furrows her eyebrows then questions..
"What if we don't wanna play?"

"We have to. The game is called Would you rather. First, everyone opens the card with their name on it, then you do what the card tells you." Mona says calmly handing out the cards.

"No. I'm not going to sit here and play this stupid game!" Aria shouts in defiance.

"You have to open them..or else." Lucus says in an indifferent tone.

The girls hesitantly begin to open their cards and they pull out pictures of exes, family members, and loved ones. But that's not all.

They are also invitations to their funerals.

"What are we supposed to do with these? Are we supposed to say which funeral we'd rather attend!?"

Emily's voice cracks as she feels her eyes swell with tears upon seeing Alison's face on the invitation. She'd went through Alison's "death" already and she didn't want to go through it again. Hanna looks over to Emily's invitations and becomes frustrated to see her friend so sad. She gets up and charges over to the camera that had been watching them the whole evening and screams,
"You win! Okay? You can have us as your precious dolls. But if Caleb shows up here, if you do anything to hurt him,
I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Hanna, No!" Mona tries to interject but Hanna quickly cuts her off.
"You are not Alison and you are not Jason. You're Mona and Lucas okay? And this is not your house. You're not here alone anymore.
There are 6 of us, and one of "him, her, it, bitch." Hanna shouts boldly glaring into the camera.

Emily nods and then takes a stand with Hanna.
"Hanna's right. Let's find a way to get the hell out of here."
"Mona, lets go!" Spencer attempts to nudge her but she refuses to get up.
"My name is Alison! Alison DiLaurentis!"
Mona says with assurance.
"LUCAS COME ON!"
"WOOOOEEEEEWWOOOOEEEEEEWWEOOOO"
(siren blaring)

"AHHH WHAT IS THAT I CANT TAKE IT?!"
Spencer winces from the loud siren.
"I tried to warn you! It won't stop until we're in our rooms!"
Mona tries to yell over the annoying siren they all run in opposite directions to their rooms and the doors slam shut on their own.

A/N I'm so sorry that it's been a couple days since I've last updated and it may still seem like a bit of a slow start but I'm working up to a big twist trust me! Next chapter will include more details about what each girl had to do while trapped in their fake rooms and their personal POVS.