Game 2: Crime Scenes & Missing Teens 🚔💥

Meantime between time news is quickly spreading around Rosewood about the disappearance of Spencer, Aria, Hanna, & Emily. However they are not the only ones in town who are reportedly missing.
There have also been reports of Lucas, Mona, Noel, & Jenna not returning home from school either.
Since Toby took an internship with detective tanner, he has to break the news to everyone's family about what has happened at the hospital and that these teens have been missing for longer than 10-12 hours.

Alison's POV

I'm sitting in this interrogation room and all I can think about is Emily. Where is she, is she okay, how it's all my fault I got her into this mess...but most importantly, will I ever see her again. If I'm proven guilty with these transactions then I'm definitely gonna be doing some hard time. I know CeCe is behind this and it's no coincidence that she's trying to seperate me from my friends..
I've just gotta know where Emi----

"So, Ms. DiLaurentis, we meet again."
Detective Tanner walks in the room suddenly breaking Alison's thoughts in half.

"The Hastings family is here and they'd like to speak with you, but first I'm going to give you two opportunities to tell the truth."
Tanner shines a bright light in Alison's face before questioning her further.

"We've recently received an anonymous email with pictures of stolen bank account transactions with the name Vivian dark-bloom. The pictures also have a signature resembling your handwriting and are dated from last year around the time you went missing...
Does this name sound familiar to you & do you know anything about this?"

"Uhmm..I-I don't know any Vivian. I don't know anything about any stolen transactions."
Alison stammers while still maintaining a strict poker face.

"Hm. I see. Well..."
Tanner crouches down a little closer to Alison before continuing.
"I'm sure you know something about what happened today at the hospital.
Why were you running Alison? No, more importantly, who were you running from?"

"I was running to safety..trying to find my friends." Alison sighs.

"We will be discussing this further along with consequences after Mr. & Mrs. Hastings talk with you. They're on a tight schedule, so don't waste their time."

Tanner narrows her eyes at Alison before leaving the room.
Mr. & Mrs. Hastings enter the room to sit with Alison about Spencers sudden disappearance. They sit down at the table in front of Alison and glare at her with cheerless expressions.
Alison decides to break the silence and speak.

"Is Spencer oka--"

"You can drop the whole caring friend act. We know exactly who and what you are..."
Mr. Hastings responds harshly cutting Alisons sentence off.

"I've done some bad things & said some things I am not proud of, Mr. Hastings, but like it or not, I am Spencer's friend."

"You and Spencer have had your share of arguments & You've made her lie for you in the past...But now she's in as much trouble as you are...
Do you know where she is?"

Alison furrows her eyebrow then questions.
"Spencer? No...Don't you? What happened?"
Alison's voice begins to quiver as she's getting fearful something terrible must've happened to the girls.

"Spencer and the rest of the girls have been missing for hours..not even a trace.
As well as some of your other schoolmates from Rosewood." Mrs. Hastings adds.

Tears begin to stream down Alison's cheeks as she assumes the worst and starts to wonder what might've happened.
"I don't know where they are...B-but I think I know who took them...
I'm telling you the truth, I swear it. And If I'm going to spend the rest of my life in here, I don't have anything else to lose..But you do."

"Alison...Who took the girls?" Mrs. Hastings peers into Alison's eyes waiting for her response.

a/n !! I hope you all are enjoying this new story. Trust me there's gonna be some sharp turns in the next chapters.
Thanks for reading!