Chapter 17

The rest of our meal was just filled with pure awkward silence as me both kept or eyes on our meals eating, I was too afraid to make eye contact without making things more awkward than they already were. We went back to the dorm after dinner and both immediately went to bed not facing each other.

The next morning

"Aph, I'm sorry." I hear him mumble before I go to sleep but I have no time to respond since I knock out within seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

I wake up to the smell of pancakes cooking and I get out of bed and make hot chocolate I started to feel really sick to my stomach when I took a sip of it I set down my drink and just stared at it.

"Aphmau are you okay? You look a little green." Travis walked out of his room his white hair disheveled and he stared at me.

"Yeah...I'm fine...just a little sick to my stomach." Aaron looked at me worriedly as I pushed away my hot chocolate.

"Could it have been the food last night. It did taste a little weird." I nod and go to the bathroom trying not to throw up what I ate last night.

"Aphmau, I'll go tell Tera your not gonna be able to do anything today since I have my first class with her." Travis Saturday through the door as I look at myself in the mirror and see I'm pretty pale.

"Thanks Travis." He leaves and goes to his room from what I can tell.

"Aph, do you think your tacos were cooked worong and you got food poisoning?" I nod my head in the mirror agreeing to what Aaron was saying to me through the door.

"Y-Yeah possibly." I open the door and Aaron is leaning on the wall his eyes were filled with worry.

"Aph, go lay down, I'll make you some chicken noodle soup." I nod and go and climb in the bed and hug his pillow.

My phone starts to ring and I pick it up and see it's my mom calling. I hesitate to answer.

"Hey Mom..." My voice cracked cause my vocal cords hurt from throwing up.

"HIJA WHATS WRONG!?" She yelled over the phone and I quickly moved it away from my face so that my eardrums didn't burst.

"Mom I'm fine, just a little bit of food poisoning, don't worry, Aaron's taking care of me." That didn't make her happy, if anything that just made her even more mad.

"IM ON MY WAY HIJA!" Her phone dropped to the ground and I could hear the car start over the phone and I sigh hanging up and putting my phone down.

Aaron walks into the room with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and he sits next to me on the bed and feeds it to me like I'm a little kid.

"Aph if your gonna start complaining about me feeding it to you, I'm just trying to take care of my girlfriend, so please don't." I blush and allow him to feed me the soup as I lay in bed sneezing and coughing every now and then.

Aaron looks at me with an extremely worried expression as I lay there suffering quietly.

I'm so sorry for not updating! I had writers block for a really long time so it took me a long time to write this!