Chapter 12.5 [Yes .5]

3rd Person POV

High school flew by for Aphmau and Aaron and soon enough it was time for Aphmau to leave for College Aaron was already in his senior year of College and he knew more about the dreams Aphmau had been having throughout high school and he knew everything that was going on in her dreams was in all of the history books he ever read. Aphmau and Aaron decided as of the first day of Aphmau being in College they would be together as boyfriend and girlfriend and they both wanted this.

It was the first day of college and Aaron was waiting for Aphmau at the front of the campus he closed his eyes and leaned against a pillar till he fell into the grass that was behind him by an unknown weight.

"Aaron!" He recognized that voice and he opened his eyes a smile on his face and pulled at Aphmau's cheeks.

"You just about gave me a heart attack Aph." She smiled from ear to ear and kissed Aaron as if she hadn't kissed him in years.

"Your my boyfriend now, it's my job to just about give you heart attacks." He laughed and layed there with Aphmau on his chest hugging him.

"I love you Aph." He smiled and noticed other students looking at them some fawning over them (*cough* KC *cough*)
And some thinking it was disgusting and just walked away.

Aphmau blushed and got comfortable on her now boyfriends chest looking at the clouds like he was a smile refusing to leave her face cause she was happy to be with him.

"I love you too Aaron..."