Chapter 1

Aphmau walked into her new school, Phoenix Drop High School, her eyes were glued to her phone since she was very aware of her surroundings and that there would be other students around at any moment, she got up extra early that day so that she would have time to explore the school before other students showed up which was a good thing on her part, she wasn't sure how she would do talking to people other than her mom and internet friends.

She walked into the school and started wandering trying to find her classes before the day started, she saw a few other students who may have been student council or seniors who had just shown up early before the freshman showed up. "I'm so scared...what if no one likes me..." She sat in the Cafeteria facing away from the front of the school, she pulled out her phone and opened messaging opening the texts between her and FC.

'Sorry to text you during your school hours FC, but I'm really scared about my new school, what if people don't like me? Am I to weird?' She continued to ask herself these questions while waiting for a response from her friend.

'Don't worry about a thing Shu, your amazing and the people at your school will love you.' Aphmau smiled and hugged her phone against her chest a small blush creeping onto her cheeks from her friends sweet words.

'Thanks FC, your pretty amazing yourself, just don't go trying to take down a dungeon without me.' She puffed out her cheeks seeing that annoying face pop up on the messaging app and closed it not planning to respond to that stupid face.

She stood and attempted to walk to her first period class bumping into someone and dropping her phone on the ground luckily She had a case on it otherwise the screen would have been shattered and her mom would have killed her.

"Hey, you must be new here, sorry for bumping into you." A girl picks up Aphmau's phone and hands it to her and Aphmau hugs it tightly glad that her prayers to the cell phone gods saved her cell phone.

"Sorry, I would have probably yelled at you had you not spoken to me first...I'm not very good at socializing, especially since I've never had many friends." The girl giggled and smiled at Aphmau.

"Don't worry I would have done the same thing if I'd dropped my phone, I'm Teony, I'm part of the Freshman welcoming committee, come find me if you have any questions." Aphmau nodded and continued the attempt to head to her first class but ended up getting lost even though she had found it earlier, she couldn't seem to find it now.

Aphmau sat in the hall and hit her head against the locker Multiple times with her eyes closed and heard footsteps and they walked right up to her.

"You must be a freshman, got lost on your way to class?" She nodded and opened her eyes and blushed seeing who was standing in front of her.

"Oh uh, yeah, I got lost, I found it earlier but it's difficult to navigate this school without a map." She looked at the floor and pushed herself up so she didn't look like a sack of potatoes.

"You should have gotten a packet in the mail from the school with a map in-" She cut him off mid-sentence knowing that he was assuming she came from a regular middle School.

"I was in online school, so I didn't get a packet." She looked at him and he sighed chuckling which to her it felt like he was laughing at her when he wasn't.

"I get it, homeschoolers probably didn't get a packet, here give me your schedule I'll walk you to class." Aphmau pulled out her schedule and handed it to him blushing out of embarrassment. "You did pretty well finding your way towards it, it's close by, so it's not that far of a walk." She smiled and nodded looking up at the upper class men.

"Thank you so much! I was scared that the upper class men would be scary but you and another girl I met don't seem to bad." He smiled and started walking her towards her class.

"I'm Laurence by the way, I'm a Junior, make sure to come by my stand at the club social so I can introduce you to some of my friends, I'll see you there." He left her and she immediately ran into her class being stopped by the teacher and explaining why she was late for the class and surprisingly not getting in trouble at all.

After the couple social minutes she had when she met her 'not alone buddy' Travis she and the rest of her class walked down to the club social and she began looking at all of the clubs trying to find one that would fit her but nothing seemed to catch her attention but she did see a few guys that caught her attention, but none of them could even amount to the feelings she has for FC, even if it's just her online feelings, they were there, and not going away...

A/N!
Ok so I've been shipping Aarmau for a while now and I decided to make this book cause I love the ship so much it's my favorite cause it reminds me of my irl relationship, it took me about 2 days to write this chapter so I hope you enjoy it!