Chapter 2

Aphmau POV

After walking around the club social for an hour or so I went to my history class and of course the first thing they would teach about is Lady Irene, According to things I learned from my online school her decendents founded Pheonix Drop centuries ago but it was still fascinating to learn about her and her decendents.

"Lady Irene had been rumored to be reincarnated after her death by Shad the destroyer as a girl with no memory, if any of you did the summer studies you should know what her name was." I immediately raise my hand and the teacher looks at me with shock, I knew her name because it was one I could never forget, My name.

"Her name was Aphmau Devine Pheonix, My mom named me after her, so I won't ever forget her name." The rest of my class looked at me and I blushed wishing I were a turtle so I could sink back into my shell.

"Well done Ms.Pheonix, I have high hopes for you." I smile at my teacher and nod my head knowing I'm going to enjoy high school here.

With Travis, Katelyn, Laurence, Garroth, and Teony, I know I'll be alright, and I can always message FC if I need to talk to someone who knows me better than I know myself.

After school...

I walked home and went up to my room so I could talk to FC and do my homework while he most likely attempts to complete a dungeon without me.

"Hey Shu, could you get on? I could really use your help in this dungeon, but if your doing school work I understand." I facepalm my forehead now having a small red print from my hand on it.

"How did I know you were in a dungeon without me?" His laughter rung out from the other side of the phone and I blushed.

"It's cause you know me so well Shu, but anyways there is something I want to talk about...You know how we always talked about meeting each other in real life?" I nod my head forgetting he's never seen me before so he wouldn't know I'm nodding.

"Oh uh, yeah, what about it?" I was confused why he was bringing this up now, especially since my mom said if she caught me hanging out with any boys that didn't attend my school I'd be grounded for the rest of my life.

"Well I was thinking now that- darn it! Um, sorry, dungeon monster killed me, back to what I was saying, um, well, now that your in high school maybe we could meet, In real life, not just like turning on cameras to see what each of us looks like, I want to see you face to face." I hit my head on my desk blush covering my head with bright pink.

"I-I mean, that would be really cool FC, but my mom...She won't let me hang out with anyone that she doesn't know or that I don't go to school with." I hear a heavy sigh and I know he's disappointed just by the sound of it.

"It's fine...I'll wait for you Shu, even if your in college when we do meet, I'm willing to wait."