Chapter 8

I went to climb out the window but I remembered my ankle and winced when I accidentally smacked it against the toilet.

"Ow..." I climb down from the window and sit against the wall holding my ankle. "I should go back out there and just get this over with..." I close my eyes and sigh standing and walking with a small limp thanks to my ankle.

"Aphmau how do you manage to be so clumsy, you were perfectly fine when you went into the bathroom." I shrugged and sat iny chair propping up my ankle on the empty chair next to me.

"So Aphmau, your mom tells us you started school at Pheonix Drop High." I look to the woman across from my mom and mod smiling.

"Yeah, I started there 2 days ago, my mom thought it would be good if I got some socialization in high school since I've been in homeschool my whole life, but I was never really alone during the years I home schooled. I had lots of friends I met online and in games." I smiled at the woman who was sitting across the table from me.

"What's your online alias? Aaron plays alot of video games in his spare time you two could friend each other." I look at my phone and then look up at the woman smiling.

"My online alias is Shu. But I'm not on my computer much unless I'm looking up text books." I hear a phone drop to the floor and the the rude guy staring at me but he straightens himself out and picks up his phone.

I shake my head and go back to eating my dinner planning to go up and talk to FC afterwards I couldn't stop the pounding headache I had everytime I accidentally met eyes with Aaron, I also wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible, my choices were to either go on a walk after dinner or go play video games, I might run into Garroth, Laurence, Katelyn or Teony if I go on a walk which wouldn't be bad but if I stayed home I could stay up and play videogames with FC all night, which would be bad because I have school in the morning.

10 minutes after the Lycan family left I told my mom I was walking to the park and she agreed of course and I left the house walking to the park so I could clear my head from the events that happened today.

"How am I supposed to deal with this if Mom is friends with his family, I can't continue to even look or talk to this guy, he has to many similarities to the Aaron in my dream who was...the father to my past lifes daughter...FC might have some advise for me." I pull out my phone and open up my messaging app and text FC.

'Hey FC I need some advise if you can talk right now...' I send the text and the 3 dots pop up telling me he's typing.

'Shu, I'm always free to talk to you, what's up?' I sigh and sit in the same grass clearing from earlier holding my brightly glowing phone the moonlight shining.

'This is kinda personal but...'