1: How you to meet

Carlos: You'd had a rough day, everything just seemed to be getting on top of you. To clear your head, you decided that a walk in the park would do you good. After wandering around the park, you sat down on a bench close by. Unintentionally, you looked miserable. It turns out, though you thought nothing of it, someone else noticed and walked over to you.
"Hi, I'm Carlos." he smiled happily, standing in front of you. "Is this seat taken?" you shook your head.
"I'm (Y/N)." you managed to smile.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he chuckled. Carlos stayed with you all afternoon at the park, never once asking if you were okay or prying into your business. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I really have to go. But I'd really like to see you again, could I maybe have your number?" You agreed and exchanged numbers with him. "So, I'll see you later?" he asked hopefully. You nodded, smiling. He kissed your cheek before turning to leave. "Bye (Y/N)." he smiled, disappearing into the crowd.

James: The warm, balmy evening seemed like the perfect time to go to the beach. You quickly changed into your swimsuit with a pair of shorts and a tank top over them. The beach was only a short distance from your house, so you decided to walk. Once you arrived, the beach was almost empty. Apart from a family playing cricket on one side, a couple frolicking happily in the water and a group of guys playing soccer on the other, it was deserted. You decided to walk down to the water just past the couple and walk along the beach through the shallow water. As the waves lapped at your feet, the soccer ball rolled over to you. You picked it up in time to see a tall, handsome looking guy jogging over to you.
"Sorry about that." he smiled as you handed him back the ball. "I'm James."
"(Y/N)" You smiled.
"Well (Y/N), did you want to join my friends and I for a friendly game?" he asked with a sly grin. You chuckled, agreeing to play with them. By nightfall, you'd become pretty close with James and his friends.
"I should get going." you said sadly. James quickly jumped up and slipped you a piece of paper.
"It was nice meeting you." he said happily, the others all agreeing. James gave you one last hug before you left. You looked down at the piece of paper. Call me x, and his number was scrawled on the paper.

Kendall: You walked into the music store like you would every other Monday afternoon.
"Hey Lucy." You smiled, calling to the woman behind the register.
"Hey (Y/N)." she smiled in reply. You walked over to the guitars, browsing the new arrivals before admiring the others. This was routine for you, every Monday, you'd arrive, check the new guitars, pick one of the old ones and play for the remainder of the afternoon. This was your favourite music store. It was only small, so not many people knew about it. Most of the people that came were regulars, so they all knew your name. Today, there was an exception. As you began to play the guitar, plucking and strumming the familiar strings, you felt someone's eyes on you. Once you were done, you looked up to meet a dazzling pair of green eyes. Mesmerised, smiled at the blonde haired guy, trying to prevent a blush from creeping across your cheeks.
"Wow, you're incredible." the guy said, walking towards you. "I'm Kendall, I've never seen anyone that can play quite that well." he said, almost disbelieving. You chuckled.
"Well Kendall, I'm (Y/N). And it's a pleasure to meet you." You smiled. You continued your afternoon routine with Kendall by your side. Just before you had to leave you gave him your number. "And you're going to call me, yeah?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I'll call you tonight." he agreed. You both said your goodbyes and left the store, going your separate ways.I could get used to this...

Logan: Your boyfriend had just broken up with you a few hours ago. You didn't know where to go or what to do with yourself considering he was staying at your apartment. You wandered around hoping that he'd be moved out completely by the time it got dark. You were walking to a friends place when you started to tear up, thinking about everything you had with your ex and how it was all gone. You put your head down for only a moment, when you collided with someone.
"I'm so sorry." you mumbled, looking up into his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at you, showing off his dimples.
"Hey, no worries. It was my fault." he held out his hand. "Logan."
"(Y/N)." you smiled slightly, wiping away your tears.
"Well (Y/N), you seem a little down." he spoke with concern in his tone. You nodded. "Would you like to go grab a coffee or something? I hate to see a pretty girl looking so sad." he grinned. You couldn't help but chuckle, nodding your head.
"That would be nice." You went to grab coffee with Logan, eventually explaining everything to him.
"You know (Y/N), I've always wanted a room-mate, at there's plenty of room at my place if you wanted to stay with me..?" he said hopefully. After the day you'd spent with him, you felt like you'd known him for years. You nodded.
"I'd love that." you smiled, ultimately starting a new, perfect chapter in your life.