「51」

Taehyung's POV

I waited nervously in the coffee shop, staring down at my untouched coffee. I looked up immediately to see her approaching me.

"What's this about, Taehyung?" She asked softly.

"Sit," I pushed her coffee towards her. "There's something I'd like to say."

She obliged, sitting directly across from me. She warmed her hands on the sides of the coffee mug as she looked cautiously into my eyes.

"Lisa...," I began. "You're gonna hate me."

"Even more than I already do?" She scoffed.

I felt my heart break in my chest.

"Y–Yes...," I cleared my throat. "I purposely didn't give you his number b-because—"

She slapped me across the face. I held my cheek, looking into her eyes with question. Her face was red with fury.

"It's really your fault that I have to see him with another girl!" She shouted, grabbing the attention of the other customers.

"Please let me finish..."

She looked down, her eyes filling with tears.

I feel so selfish...

I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Lisa...," I whispered. "I did it because I love you. And I knew Jungkook couldn't keep up with a girl like you."

"If you were my bestfriend like you said you were, you wouldn't have done that!"

"I love you more than that."

She looked up at me, bugged eyed.

"What?"

"I," I cleared my throat. "I have feelings for you... I just couldn't bring myself to give you that number. I'm sorry. selfish, I know. I couldn't bare seeing you with another guy. But I now you have to go through what I tried to avoid. And for that, I apologize for my selfishness."

"Taehyung?" She whimpered.

"Lisa?" I tilted my head.

"I...," She stood up, pushing her chair in. "I need time."

She ran out of the coffee shop. I sighed, looking down at my no longer steaming coffee.

Suddenly, thunder began to clap. Rain began pouring all over Seoul. I looked out of the window to see Lisa walking through the rain, arms crossed.

I ran out of the coffee shop and down the side walk, turning her around with a swift tug of her shoulder.

"Taehyung?" She looked at me.

I took off my jacket and handed it to her, pulling the hood over her head.

"You're apartment is a five minute walk. You'll get a cold if you walk through the rain," I explained before walking away.

And that was that.

a/n: IDFC IF YOU DONT SHIP TAE AND LISA.
Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓