「28」

It was about 9pm when I was getting ready to go to the fair with the boys for Joon's birthday. I was pretty much done, putting the finishing touches on my hair.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and ran to the front door

I shoved my phone in my pocket and ran to the front door. I swung it open to see a mini van parked in the driveway.

As I approached the van, Jungkook hopped out of the passenger seat and opened the sliding door for the several rows of back seats.

"Heyyyy ~" He greeted, waving.

"Hi," I giggled, approaching him with a hug.

He placed an arm around my waist whilst looking around the back of the vehicle.

"Sit next to Tae, I don't trust anyone else in this mini van," He mumbled, pointing to an empty spot next to him.

"Okay then," I chuckled, climbing into the car.

Just as I was told, I took the seat between Tae and the window. Jimin shot Kookie a hurt glare.

"Why can't I be trusted?!" He asked.

"Because you're ugly," He fought back a laugh, sliding the door closed.

Jimin looked at Tae and then back at Jungkook who was now in the front passenger seat.

"So Tae can be trusted because he's not ugly? What are you trying to say?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Everyone in the car except for Jungkook let out an, "OooOooHhhH."

"Shut up, Hyung," He shook his head.

"I don't think any of you are attractive," Yoongi said casually. "Except for (Y/N), of course. She's okay."

"Why thank you, Yoongi-ah," I laughed.

"I'm so handsome," Hobi remarked, checking himself out with his phone camera.

"Headass," Namjoon laughed from the driver seat.

"Hyung, you took the wrong exit," Jungkook pointed to the highway as we passed it.

"Why didn't you say anything before I turned?!" Namjoon glared over at him. "Why am I the one driving? I don't even know where this Fair is."

"I'll drive," Jungkook volunteered.

"NO!" Everyone in the car shouted.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓