「32」

The park wasn't far from the apartment complex at all

The park wasn't far from the apartment complex at all. You just went down at sidewalk and turned right and you were there.

I raced down the sidewalk, approaching to the corner. As I turned, I saw a figure from afar sitting on a swing. He was staring down at his phone.

I giggled to myself and pulled out my phone.

His head shot up, looking around

His head shot up, looking around. I laughed aloud, racing down the sidewalk until I reached the lush grass.

I waved my arm, walking towards the swing set. He finally spotted me and ran my way.

He opened his arms wide when he was just few steps away from me, preparing for an embrace. I fell into his arms, hugging him tightly.

He lifted me off the ground, spinning me around.

A/N; cringe.

I laughed, holding onto him tighter.

"I missed you! ~" He gushed.

He landed me on my feet, looking down into my eyes. I returned his warm gaze.

"I missed you too, Kookie."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

__

We've been here for about an hour, sitting motionless on the swings and talking about random things.

"Can I be completely honest, Jagi?" Jungkook wondered, turning his swing slightly.

"Of course," I turned to him as well.

"I'm not just saying this, but," He bit his lip, hesitant with his words. "I can see us lasting a long time. We get along so well, like you're my bestfriend."

I blushed, fighting my giant grin.

"I agree, Kookie–Ah," I smiled warmly. "So let's make that happen."

"Bet," Jungkook nodded, flashing a heart melting bunny grin. His expression quickly turned doubtful. "The boys say we're not gonna last long. Because the few other girls I've dated didn't last."

"Then let's prove them wrong!" I chuckled.

Jungkook smiled. "That's why I lo–" He blushed, cutting himself off. He shook his head, a flustered expression plastered across his face. "Ah, Jagi. It's getting late. I'll drive you home."

I stood up from the swing, taking his hand.

"Alright."

____

Jungkook's POV

By the time I pulled into the parking lot, I looked over to see (Y/N) sound asleep. Her face smashed against the window.

I chuckled and pulled out my phone, taking a picture.

She'll never know.

I got out of the car and walked to the other side, opening the passenger side to reveal a sleeping (Y/N).

I unbuckled her seat belt and carefully lifted her out of the seat, closing the car door with my foot.

I looked down at her adorable sleeping face as I approached her front door, twisting the knob and opening it.

I was greeted by her kitten, Momo with a friendly ''Mew~".

I smiled and carried (Y/N) down the hallway and into her room. I laid her head on her pillow carefully and removed her shoes before tucked her in.

She looked so beautiful and peaceful laying there, the empty spot beside her called to me.

I smiled, slipping off my shoes and carefully getting into bed next to her. I laid my head on her stomach, laying my arm around her waist.

I felt her body shift slightly. I tensed up.

"Jagi? You awake?" I whispered. No response. I smile, snuggling the side of my face into her shirt. "I love you."

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid there, completely flustered at the words that left his mouth. I bit my lip, hesitant with my words.

"I love you too," I spoke softly.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓