「50」

It's been a few days since the hostile situation with Lisa and Jungkook, but we all put it past us.

We all sat in the living room eating breakfast, except for Tae.

"I have an idea," Namjoon raised his chopsticks in the air. "Let's all block the number."

"Smart!" Hobi shrugged, pulling out his phone.

We all pulled out our phones and blocked the number, never to be disturbed by them again.

"Guys, wanna see something amazing?" Jungkook hyped.

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "Nothing you ever do is amazing."

"Hyung you're so mean," He mumbled, putting the two chopsticks in his mouth to look like long teeth.

I giggled and pointed my camera at him.

"Oh wow so amazing," Jimin clapped.

We all turned to see Tae coming down the stairs. He was fully dressed, walking towards the front door.

"Where the hell are you going and why are you dressed like you're about to go cheat on Jimin?!" Hobi asked.

"Aish! I'm going to have breakfast with a friend," He explained, opening the front door before waving his fingers at us. "Bye!"

Then he was gone.

There was a moment of silence.

"Hey! I'm not extremely homosexual! Stahb!" Jimin laughed.

"Why do you have to include 'extremely'?" I asked, poking him in the head with my chopstick.

"Because–," He threw his chopsticks on the ground. "I'm gonna go shower."

We all erupted into laughter as he ran upstairs.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓