Chapter 51- Doctor trips

Start from the beginning

"As usual I'm trying to pick up your mess! IF ONLY YOU WERE MORE CAREFUL THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! Maybe you should get rid of this poor baby that has you as a mother," Nova spits back. I gasp, my eyes widening and I stare at her with wide eyes. She seriously just said that? I go completely silent, it is then that she realises what she just said. She places her hand over her mouth. And everyone wanted me to forgive her. Maybe I was going to, but this Nova isn't my old best friend.

"OI!" Someone with so much rage and authority roars, barging into the house like a raging bull and glaring so hard at Nova. "Don't you f***ing ever say that again you b***h, you should leave before I make you leave!" Valentino is so so angry. He looks at me, his eyes softening and he walks over to me. Tentatively he reaches up and wipes a fallen tear, he spins around to face Nova.

"I-I-"

"Didn't mean it? Well I said something I didn't mean and I regret it. You should really watch what you say, I've learned the hard way and Willow has every right to be mad at you for saying that nonsense. So do I. Now get out, don't talk to my girlfriend, don't talk about my baby like that, don't even f***ing speak." He looks so intimidating as he glares down at her, breathing heavily with his jaw and fists clenched.

She leaves silently, after she's left Val turns back around to face me. How can I be so mad at him after he says that? "You still have a lot of making up to do mister," I mutter with a small smile. He chuckles and pulls me in for a hug, I hug him back- sobbing into his chest.

"And I will make it up to you until the day I die," he whispers looking down at me with relief and love. I don't know if this is wrong or right, to let him kiss me on the lips. Should I forgive him? I'm not going to forgive him completely but it's a start.

"Val-" he presses his index finger to my lips, shooshing me.

"Let's just go home and pretend this never happened for a bit. But not forever," he adds at the end. I let him lead me outside to his car and open the door for me, then help me in then run around the car to get in the drivers seat. He places his hand on my thigh as he steers with his other hand.

We drive into his driveway and he parks the car. There's cars already here, including Jarrad's and Amalia's. I take a deep breath, Val squeezes my thigh gently and we both get out of the car. As we walk through the front door, everyone looks at us. Amalia has this sad look on her face and I sigh walking over to her, "it's okay Am. I forgive you."

"Really? You don't have to," I shake my head and smile. Maybe I would have forgiven Nova if she hadn't said that. I see Mike, he walks over to Val and they discuss something quietly. Valentino looks very angry though.

"It's okay," I smile. She smiles back and all the girls surround me, welcoming me home. Arms wrap around my waist and I lean back against the man that's holding me. "Val, can we make everyone go home? I just wanna have a peaceful day and night with you," he nods.

"Okay everyone, go p*ss off and do your own thing! Out of me house!" He laughs as Landon drops to the floor and grabs his ankle.

"Don't do this to me baby! I thought you loved me!" Gosh I missed this, I'm glad everything is going back to the way it was.

"Okay okay, leave now..." rejection. Landon stands, pouting. Eventually they all leave with smiles on their faces. I spin around to face Val and he places his hand on my stomach. He rubs my stomach and smiles, I stare up at him. How can I not forgive him? I'm trying so hard to hold my ground and be mad at him, but it's so so hard when he's doing this stuff and saying all these things.