Ch.17

" guys, what do mikey meant by saying ' my bros, look into my dull eyes. You see the pain in my eyes?' Leonardo asked. Raph shrugged and Donnie came out with something. " I mean, his eyes were dull. I know something is wrong with him but I just don't know what." Donnie said putting his fingers on his chin. " we Know something is wrong with him but he won't come out and tell us." Raph said but had another idea. " does mikey have a journal?" Raph asked. " I don't know why?" Donnie asked concern. " well if he did, wouldn't he be writing down the stuff that is bothering him?" Raph asked. " well yes, but looking through Mikey's journal if he had one would be a very bad idea! Then he will find out and he will be all upset about it! And we don't want that. Do we?" Leo said crossing his arms.

Donnie and raph nodded. " but that will be the only way to find out what is bothering him!" Raph said in a little anger tone. " i know raph, lets give him more time. Eventually he will come out and say it one day when he's reading to." The blue masked turtle said walking to his room. " one day? Yeah like In 30 years" the red one joked. Donnie put his hand on his brothers shoulder.

" don't worry Raph. Like Leo said. He will eventually come out and say it." The purple masked said taking his hand off his brothers shoulder and walked to his lab. " whatever is bothering my little brother, I hope it's nothing bad..." Raph said and walked to his room. He really hoped that his only little brother was alright...