ch.11

" do you think we were to harsh on him?" leonardo asked and looked at his brothers. " nah, he deserved it." the red masked turtle with his green eyes. '' once again, i agree with raph." the one in purple said. " ok maybe we were harsh on him. it was a lesson for him. he doesn't pay attention and he should! and thats why he is getting yelled at and stuff. so he needs to listen. he is acting like a goofball!" once agin the genus said.

leo and raph both agreed on that.

" what are we gonna do about it? keep yelling at him and smacking him?" leo asked.

" yup, pretty much" raph said crossing his arms .

leo sighed. they felt bad that they were doing this to their little brother but they have no choice. ( yeah um...you do...just be nice you shit heads) they thought it was the only way to make him not do it agin but no.

he wouldn't listen. i mean, you can't blame the poor guy. thats just who he is an nothing can change him.

but they were like abusing him. all because he wouldn't listen and pay attention. " i mean, we could leave him at the lair if he doesn't stop. i think that will teach him a lesson." leo said. donnie and raph agreed and nodded. they just hoped that he will listen...