Ch.13

When the Turtles got home, they yelled for mikey. Mikey heard them yelling his name. Mikey locked his room so they wouldn't come in. But they got in.

Mikey forgot they had a key to unlock his door or any door. They yelled at him with anger, they smacked him. Finally Leo, Donnie, and raph had enough of this. " Alright mikey, what's been going on with you?" Leo asked with a curious face. Mikey didn't want to say anything. Mikey looked at them and gave them a not so good looking face. " get out." Mikey said with anger.

" what was that?" Raph said.

" I said, get out." Mikey said in a more angry tone.

" excuse me young man, but you don't say get out to your older brothers like that who are asking you a question. " Donnie said acting like he was Mikey's father." GET OUT!!" Mikey yelled at the top of his lungs. " no we are not getting out of your room until you answer our question!" Leo yelled. Mikey sighed. " just please get out. I want to be alone." The sad young turtle in the orange bandana said. The three brothers gave up and nodded and walked out of his room.

Mikey shut his door and tears formed and a little baby tear came out of his eye. Mikey took the wrap off and took his nunchuck blade out. " one cut" mikey said to himself and cutted his arm.

The cut went alittle bigger then he thought. But he smiled and cried quietly.

He cleaned up his mess and put his wrap back on. He put extra pressure on it so the bleeding would stop. Mikey wondered, if he died, would his brothers care?

He was afraid to cuz he didn't want them to get all depressed and stuff. But would they actually get depressed?

Mikey just sighed and sat and hugged his teddy bear. Some more tears came out of his baby blue eyes and it went on the teddy bear, he wiped the tears off his face and closed his eyes.

He just wanted all of this to stop...