Ch.4

That night, Mikey decided to sneak out. He needed to get out of the dark. He wanted to see some color like the city lights. He went on the tallest roof top and sat on the ledge. He sighed. He looked up at the sky, with the shining starts.

He smiled and looked at his wrist. He held it tight,

close to his chest.

He slowly breathed in and out closing his eyes. He heard the streets and cars. A nice cold breeze went through his face. He opened his eyes, Mikey got up and looked down from where he was standing. He shivered and looked away. He went down the latter and went home seeing his brothers and his sensei staring him.

" my son, where have you been?" Splinter asked rubbing his goatee." I just went out for alittle bit that's all.." Mikey said walking passed them to go to his room. " Mikey, it's time for patrol." The leader in blue said crossing his arms.  " I don't wanna go" Mikey said turning around to his brothers.

"Mikey you need to come!" Raph yelled. " I don't want to! Just leave me alone!" Mikey yelled and ran into his room and slammed the door. All of them had wide eyes, they never saw Mikey yell before. They all had sad faces and left.

Splinter sighed. Splinter knocked on Mikey's  door quietly. " my son, are you alright?" He asked. " I'm fine, just please leave me alone..." Mikey said sitting against his wall. The rat nodded and walk away.

He also hoped that his son was alright...