Prologue

" MIKEY, STOP BEING STUPID AND HELP US!!" Raph yelled at mikey who was dancing and goofing around.

Mikey wasn't paying attention and kept doing what he was doing. He saw the foot come at him and he jumped up and kicked the foot out of the way. After they beat up the foot, The three looked at mikey who was dancing to music still. Mikey stopped what he was doing and saw his three older brothers looking at him. " wha?" Mikey asked with a confused look.

" your grounded mikey." Leo said crossing his arms. " what? Why?!" Mikey asked with a upset tone. " you need to learn how to stop goofing around plus, we are gonna take the t-pod away if you keep doing this." Leo said. " I should have never made the stupid thing!" Donnie said rolling his eyes.

" it's making mikey stupid!" Raph yelled smacking mikey in the head. Leo sighed. " mikey, I want you to go to your room and stay there until we say so". Leo says looking at his little brother. Mikey nodded and went to the lair and shut his door and locked it.

Mikey looked down and tears started to form in his baby blue eyes. Mikey took his arm wrapping off and took his nunchuck razor blade out. ' one cut wouldn't hurt right' mikey thought. 'nah it wouldn't. ' he said in his head and took the blade and cut his wrist.

He saw the blood coming out slowly. He smiled and covered it up. Mikey cleaned his blade and laid down. He looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. Mikey closed his eyes and let the tears fall from his baby blue eyes.

He curved up into a ball sniffing and crying until he fell asleep. " hi my name is michealangelo hamato, in this book, your gonna see how my happiness turned into a lie"

I want to say thanks and give credit to tmnt_elisabeth for helping me with the title and the description.