(6x20) The Wolves Of War.

Start from the beginning

Derek gave Scott a sign that he knows as Scott held it up for him. "Cry, 'Havoc!'" Derek spoke up. "And let slip the dogs of war." I swallowed hard waiting for the old man to talk.

"War, indeed." He started. "Welcome back, Derek." I slowly let out a breath. "I'm guessing your wife is also there." Derek tensed beside me. "You must all be feeling rather nostalgic." I looked over at Scott. "Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?" Now I know who Kate went by.

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?" I couldn't help but smile at my brother's attitude. "I even have a few visitors for you, from London." My eyes widen knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills." Knew it was Jackass. "Say hello, Jackson." Lydia and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

My eyes widen even more when we heard screaming come from the radio. "Do it again, old man." Jackson challenged. "Come a little closer." He dared him. "I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass." I would've laughed if this wasn't a serious situation.

"Lost none of his charm, has he?" Gerard questioned. "You can find him here with us at the Armory, Scott." I rolled my eyes at the old mans voice, I wish Jackson would shove whatever that thing was up his ass. "In fact i'm going to tell you where to find all of them." I furrowed my eyebrows all of them? 

"Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight. But he didn't get far." My eyes widen at the thought of my dad. "You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight." My heart sunk at the thought of my mother. Why is he going after both of our parents?

"Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. This is how you wage war, Scott." Great stressing us out more. "A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me." I unwrapped myself from Derek and went towards my brother grabbing his arm comfortingly. 

"You will try to save as many as you can. Ultimately you will fail and you might even save a few but your limited resources will be spread thin. The dogs of war, Scott." Scott and I both looked at each other. 

 "They're coming for you." 

*********************

"Just buy us more time." I watched Scott say over the phone, to this guy name 'Theo' Who I don't know. "Wherever Liam and the others are, get them out of there." Scott told the guy.

I crossed my arms watching Scott end the phone call as we all walked into the vet and towards the table circling it around Derek and I stood close next to each other. 

"It was, literally, day one at my internship, and up comes a slide about this guy that they've been chasing in the woods in North Carolina." Stiles spoke up, I know exactly where this is heading, because that was the day Derek lost his phone and I was worried all night trying to call him. 

"I thought you were in South America." Malia said, eyeing Derek and I.

I shrugged not knowing he left that day, all he said was he would be back in three or four days. "I was." I sighed in annoyance. "The bodies of the werewolves I told you about?" Derek asked before continuing. "They blamed me." I chuckled.