discontinued,, sorry loves :'(

from this day forward, promise is now officially discontinued.

both this account and book are a mess. i apologise, i have unfortunately lost interest in and grown out of aphmau's series. there is also a huge inconsistency in managing this account, it hasn't been properly looked at for months.

i'm really sorry to those who continued to love and support this book as i know this is a huge disappointment to  devoted stans and anyone who stuck around to wait for a new chapter.

within the past year a lot of changes were made in my life, that were caused by both my choices (which i regret, if any of you know me personally) and actions of those against me. i decided that i would take a break from being a writer and hand over my account to my cousin, kat, temporarily.

things didn't work out exactly as planned because i found out that she didn't continue writing chapters. (i had left her pages and pages of notes on the storyline telling her exactly what to write, if she wanted to continue the book in accordance to my original plan or what she wanted to write.) there was an option of me continuing the book for you guys but i lost most of my notes with my old laptop and i have no way of recovering them.

it's not exactly the best explanation of what has happen in the past eight months or so but it's the best that i can do

sorry for bringing this book to an unfortunate end, i know it's not easy for whatever reasons from the pov of a reader but i hope that you can understand my reasoning.

although i've made a lot more things clear, if there are any questions, feel free to message me as i'll try my absolute best to keep in touch with this account.

my sincerest apologies angels.

xx,
shana