3 | Breaking in

Aphmau

Aphmau

I feel warm and fuzzy. I turn my head and the sunlight stings my eyes causing them to open. I sit up and find myself in Aaron's bed? I look over my feet and Aaron is sprawled on the ground sleeping. His legs are covered with a white blanket and-aww, he's just so handsome when he sleeps. I take a pillow and shift it under his head. He must've carried me upstairs. Well, I did fall asleep on his shoulder on the couch. I sneak past him and start walking down the stairs. I look for my phone on the couch.

+++

After I found my phone on the couch wedged between a pillow and a thought crossed my mind. I have to get back home before Kawaii~Chan realises where I am. I look at the time. It's 10am. I leave a note for Aaron on the fridge.

I rush out the door and dash across the street

I rush out the door and dash across the street. It's a bit late for me to wake up, but I always sleep in on Saturdays. I scoot over to the door and remember. Crap. I don't have my keys to open the new front door. I look up and see that the window to my bedroom is actually fixed. I wonder who actually went out of their way to do it for me. Well, that eliminates a way of getting into my house now. Irene help me!

"Aphmau!"

I stop and freeze. I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. Including my 'short' shorts. I slowly turn my head around and see Laurance standing at his mailbox.

"What are you doing out here?" he says, pulling out multiple letters from the mailbox. I try to sneak past him towards the trees, but it's no use. His eyes are locked onto mine.

"I was - umm just at Aaron's house and I was trying to find a way back inside my house because I forgot my keys," I say. I basically can't lie and I don't like it. Laurance and Garroth have a way to find out all the time. 

"At this point in the morning?" he asks with a concerning look. I don't want to give in. I can't.

"I had to get something," Lie. Lie. Lie. No Laurance! I actually slept over at his house! 

"Okay," he says walking back to his house.

I smile faintly and continue my way back to my house. I am not jumping over a fence or even thinking about walking through a freaking bush. No way. I will break into my house through a window. Great. I see a nearby rock perched at the roots of a tree and walk over to get it. Nevermind that. There's an open window! Yes! I grasp onto the latch and pull it wide open. I use the window sill as a handle and pull myself up and slide my legs in. I try to meet with the ground but I can't stretch my feet that far. I duck my neck and head in landing with a jump on the ground. Finally. I close the window and make my way up the stairs. At least the doors and windows are fixed.

I walk into my room and Celeste starts barking at me. I run over to her and crouch down,

"Be quiet girl, don't wake up Kawaii~Chan!" I whisper, patting her fur. I make my way to my closet and grab my white leggings, black quilted hoodie along with my panda socks. 

I take a shower and wear my clothes. I do basic foundation, blush, mascara and matte lipstick, spritz on some perfume, it smells like mint, chocolate and winter. I'm not sure what winter smells like but it smells good. I pick up Celeste and run downstairs. I grab her food bowl from the kitchen cabinet and stock it up on dry dog food. I'm probably going shopping for winter things today. I leave Celeste downstairs and run back up to my room to get my phone. I should let her at least roam around now... Not be stuck in my bedroom all the time. As I walk up I see  a blur of black and white at the corner peering out of Katelyn door. I walk closer and realise. It's a Kitty!

+++

New chapter! Sorry if its a bit shorter than the others. Hope you enjoyed it though.

 Hope you enjoyed it though

Kisses,

Shana